Don't Give Up

(So before anything I'm sorry if this is wrong I did finish it but it's been about a year since then. Also if someone else did fight Road then you can comment it an I will fix it. So enough with that on with the story~~)
Allen's Pov:
We made it into the Noah's ark. It was falling apart we only a few hours before we die so we had to make it count. "Now if anyone finds (Y/n) get her out of there as soon as you can!" They ran in different directions.

Lavi's Pov:
I looked around. 'If we don't find her... then Allen.. and Yu will be so upset....' I heard creepy giggling. "Road?! Where is she?!" A door opened and I ran inside. It looked like a demonic children's playroom. I saw (Y/n) sitting in a chair her hair curled and bows in it (if you have short hair then just bows or boy cut then nothing ) she was wearing a pink frilly dress but her eyes, her eyes looked so blank. "Do you like my new doll?" Road asked. I glared at her. "What have you done to (Y/n)?!" She laughed. "She's my new doll~" I growled. "Little hammer big hammer grow, grow, grow!!!" I brought it down but she stood on it. "To slow Lavi." She giggled. "My turn~" She ran towards me. I easily dodged whatever attack she was going to do.

Allen's pov:
The ark was falling apart. I was fighting Tyki Mikk but it was only a matter of time... we had to hurry... hold on (Y/n)...

Lavi's pov:
I finally defeated her and ran to (Y/n). "Hey! (Y/n) wake up!!" I shook her, no answer, i poked her face, still no answer.. "Lavi!!" I heard Allen call as he ran inside. I heard a gasp, it came from (Y/n) I looked at her and her eyes seemed to turn back to normal. "A-Allen......?" She said barely above a whisper. Allen ran to her. "Hey I'm here.. i restored the ark and we're all safe... well most of us..." The entire group was behind them.... everyone except Kanda. (Y/n) looked at them. "Where is he? Where's Yu?" Everyone looked down, Allen frowned. "I'm sorry, (Y/n) he didn't make it..." Tears ran down her face. "Yu is dead.....?"
(Y/n)'s pov;
He's dead? Yu is dead..? I cried I felt numb, part of it from Road's spell, I felt so empty... he's gone... Yu is gone... I never even got a chance to tell him I love him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oi! You fools forgetting anything?!" We turned to the door way where certain blue haired exorcist was standing. "Yu!!" I cried. He ran to me and hugged me. "You're okay." I sniffed. He chuckled. "You stole the words right out of my mouth." I smiled. We were all safe.. for now.... but we were all together... I felt dizzy and numb "I feel weak...." was all i mumbled out before it went black.