The Fight

Kanda's Pov:
I walked around with (Y/n) trying to find the innocence. I looked over at her but she wasn't there. "Chibi!?" I growled and unsheathed mugen. "I swear chibi if this is some kind of joke you're dead!" She didn't answer. "(Y/n)!!" I heard a scream off in the distance. I booked it off in that direction. "(Y/n)!!!!" I saw her fighting a group of level 1 and 2 akuma. "Innocence activate!" She began to spin her scythe. "Level 1 disastrous winds!!" The wind rapidly picked up. "Innocence activate: blades of fire!!" Fire destroyed the akuma. But another akuma appeared behind her. "Dammit chibi!" I quickly ran to her sliced through the akuma. "Never let your guard down!!" She glared at me. "Shut it BaKanda! I knew it was there!"
"Well you were doing a good job of showing it!"
"Oh shut up! My scythe is double sided i could have easily killed it!!"
"Sure! Right after you got shot!"
I glared at her. "You're so much like moyiashi reckless and distracted." She smirked. "You say it like that's a bad thing." I growled and walked away. "I'm going to find an Inn!" She laughed. "Have fun!" She walked in the opposite direction.

(Y/n) pov
'Why does he have to push everyone away?' I sighed. "I'll find out why... and maybe i can help.." I heard a creepy ass giggle then a girl appeared in front of me. "Help who?" She laughed. "Kanda?" She laughed more. "You going to need help for yourself." A bunch of level one akuma appeared. I spun my weapon. "Innocence acitvate: blades of fire!!" I destroyed all the Akuma and the girl was gone.. 'Who was that?' I strapped my scythe to my back and walked in the direction Kanda walked in.

~~~~~
Hey guys Asuna here I dont know who read my A/n but I dont know what her abilities should be so if you have ideas i would love to hear them. Just comment the names and a brief description of what they can do. Thank you.
So until next time my friends
~Asuna