Girl's Week

(Thank you HarukaGodHeart for requesting)
Kanda glared at Lavi, Allen, Komui. Lavi laughed. "Come on, Yu, one week. You'll survive." He pulled out Mugen. "I'll fucking kill you." Lavi backed up and put his hands up in defense. "Okay,okay. Sheesh talk about sex deprived." Kanda tackled him and pointed Mugen at his throat. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Allen sighed as he watched the two argue. "This is going to be interesting."

The girls on the other hand we're having the time of their lives. They were at a spa relaxing and getting ready for the wedding. (Y/n) was nervous and excited for the end of this week and being away from Yu made it her even more excited. Lenalee, the maid of honor couldn't wait either but she was kinda jealous because Allen hasn't proposed yet but she was happy for (Y/n).

Yu couldn't either so he asked  Komui, to tell him where the girl's went with a little persuasion from Mugen. So currently he was watching the girls while Lavi and Allen was behind him also watching. "Lenalee's having fun." Allen whispered.  Kanda glared at him like we was going to kill him. Allen just glared back. Lavi looked ahead of the two and froze. "Guys...." they stopped glaring at each other and  looked ahead, seeing the girls standing right in front of them. (Y/n) sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I swear. You guys couldn't wait one week?!" Lavi laughed, nervously and backed up slightly. "It was mainly those two!! Kanda's sex deprived!! And Allen is clingy!!!" The sound off Mugen's handle and Allen's hand  hitting Lavi's head echoed throughout the spa. (Y/n) and Lenalee sighed. "Can't you guys survive one week? Just go we'll see you in a week." Lenalee said, shooing (is that right? Idk) the boys away. Kanda and Allen sulked back to the Black Order while Lavi laughed at them quietly.
The girls went back to their spa week but kept a good eye out for the boys.

(Sorry if it sucks i wanted to get this chapter out. Some stuff has been going on. Also thank you everyone who reads this and votes on it.
~~Asuna)