The Tickle Fight (Natsu x Reader)

--I don't know what this is but it's an idea that I've written about so I hope you like it--

"What is this?!" A voice thundered, echoing all around the Guild Hall. The voice rumbled as it made its way back to your ears. Your head turned slowly, knowing what was going to happen, you couldn't stop it, so you had to face it. Your eyes landed on Makarov, fuming, at the Guild door. His fists were clenched as he saw the tables upturned and food splattered up the walls.

 --Flashback--

"Hey, Y/N," Nastsu said, a hint of mischief in his voice. You completely overlooked this and turned your head to face him anyway.

"Yeah, Natsu, what is ---" You were cut of with something hitting your face. It landed in your lap and you let out a sigh. It was a piece of bread.

"Natsu," you sighed, raising your eyes to look at him. He grinned, clueless of what you were about to do, "you are so going to pay!" 

He laughed and hopped to a different table as you threw the bread back at him, narrowly avoiding Grey's face. Natsu dodged the bread but lost his footing on the table and tumbled over the edge. Making a last grab at the table, he caused it to turn over as he hit the floor. This time, the food in front of Grey hit his face. 

"Nastu!" He shouted, angry at first. He then threw something back and walked away to clean himself. 

You took this opportunity to attack Natsu. You rushed over to his side and started to tickle him, making his face go red as he laughed. He tried to slap your hands away but couldn't concentrate. When you were done, you stood up in victory, "ha! No one messes with me!" 

He saw this chance to tackle you to the ground and that's when the doors opened. 

--

"You two will clean this up, right now!" Makarov demanded. You stifled a laugh as you nodded. Sure, it got you in trouble but it was worth it. You got your revenge - well, half of it. 

--This was so short. I'm so sorry! But I'll make others--