Pumpkin Carving (Modern AU) (Bickslow x Reader)

--Okay, I'll make a happy Bickslow one for once--

Juggling two pumpkins as you opened the door was not a fun thing. You had managed to unlock the door and stumble inside without dropping them. You had no idea where your husband was, somewhere in the house and unable to hear you was the possibility. 

Halloween was only a few days away and you wanted it to be great. All the sweets were bought in for the trick or treaters and the decorations were ready to be put up. All you had to do now was the pumpkin carving - your favourite part. 

Setting the pumpkins down on the floor, you kicked the door closed with your foot. You turned around to lock it and felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, making you jump. You hated it when he did that, especially when he knew that you hated it. 

You shuffled out of his arms and grabbed the pumpkins. He smiled when he saw what you brought home. 

"Pumpkin carving?" He asked with the biggest grin. 

You nodded and grinned back. He took them out of your arms and took them into the kitchen. You waved your arms around, those two pumpkins were heavy and it really took a toll on your arms. 

"No! Bickslow! What are you doing?!" You screamed, running around the house, trying to escape your husband. 

You couldn't help the laughs that spilled out of your mouth. 

Bickslow was currently running around the house with the insides of a certain orange fruit in his hands. He had caught you of guard at first, just messing about but then you ran. You had no intention of getting touched by anything like that. While you were using a scoop to clear it out, Bickslow had dived in with his hands. 

You weren't surprised. 

You caught yourself at the base of the stairs, gasping for breath as you had been running in circles. He emerged from the doorway, walking like a zombie. He stopped and smiled at you, showing his clean hands. He had disposed of what he was holding and had cleaned his hands. 

Thinking that you were safe, you rested your head on your arm that was holding the banister and sighed. But no, you weren't safe. There was a breeze against your skin as Bickslow had picked you up. You could sit on his shoulders from the height he was holding you at but you decided against it - you only wanted to get down. 

He grinned up at you, "come and look at my pumpkin." 

You had no choice and he carried you through to the kitchen. Tools were scattered on the table. His pumpkin was finished, more or less. Yours still needed some work to finish it. 

He let you down and kissed you on the cheek, "okay, let's finish them." 

"You're an idiot," you mumbled, "but you're my idiot. And I love you."