Tumblr Mutuals (Modern AU) (Natsu x Reader)

--Right. Have fun with whatever this is--

--The username is cringe worthy. Sue me--

--This whole thing is cringe worthy. I apologize in advance--

Just another night scrolling through the same website. You kept giggling to yourself while reblogging things, adding weird captions. 

A notification popped up on your dashboard. 

A message. From FireDragneel777

FireDragneel777: Hey! Your blog is amazing!! XD

You: Really? Cool thanks

FireDragneel777: No problem! I show all of my friends!

You: You do??? 

FireDragneel777: Yeha! But they usually send me away and tell me to stop being weird :/

You: :/ 

Over the next few weeks you had been chatting regularly to him. You would wake up to messages and go to sleep with him telling you to sleep well. It was really cute in your opinion, but you knew that others would disagree. 

The friendship had eventually blossomed into something else and after a year of talking online, you decided to meet. 

You knew that people would disagree and would tell you that he was just some stranger on the internet. But, you ignored them, he wasn't a stranger to you. It felt as if you had known him for ages. 

"Y/N!" You heard him yell. 

You turned around in time to see him running up to you, arms stretched wide open. He wore a black beanie over his pink head of hair. A white scarf was wrapped around his neck. 

Scooping you up in his arms, he held you close. 

"Hey, FireDragneel777," you mumbled into his neck, laughing slightly. 

"Don't you dare," he laughed, placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Hey, Natsu," you said, softer this time. 

"Hey, Y/N."