The Secret Couple (Teacher!Rogue x Teacher!Reader)

Requested/Ideas by: Mad-i-sonFUN  

Driving to the school was easy, you could just say that you were driving in together. No one had to know that you lived together or shared a car. The teaching part was tricky. Most students had their own suspicions of you two but nothing was confirmed. Luckily, you two were in different departments so you hardly saw each other during the day, except when marking books and eating lunch. 

You two had both heard your fair share of statements when walking in together but had to ignore them. 

Who knew today was the day when you would mess up? 

Halfway through teaching your English lesson, there was a knock at the door.

"You left this with me," Rogue said, poking his head through the door. 

Turning your head away from the class, you looked at what he had. Hanging from his hands were your keys. Half of the class was staring at Rogue while the other half stared at you and what your reaction would be. 

"Hmm? Oh, okay, thanks," you said quickly, taking the keys from him and putting them on your desk. "I thought I had them with me." 

"No, you left them with me," he said. 

"Thanks anyway." 

The students still stared. They never knew that two teachers could be so friendly to one and other. Some were chewing on pens and pencils, watching the scene unfold. 

"Okay, have a good day," Rogue said, "love you." 

"Love you too," you instinctively replied.

Rogue froze in the doorway as your eyes started to widen. The students were silents for a few seconds. The calm before the storm... And then they erupted into chatter. Rogue sent you a reassuring smile before leaving you to deal with them.

You would get him back later...

The class could hardly work after that. You sighed to yourself as they left for break. There was no way that this would stay quiet now. Your class after break would know by sure. 

The door opened again, "well, they know now," Rogue said sheepishly. 

"They were going to find out soon," you replied. 

He nodded and sat on a desk, offering you something that he was eating. You took it as he started to talk about his day so far. 

--It's short but it's fluffy and cute! Hope you liked it!--