Heterochromia (Soulmate AU) (Sting x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: TurtleLover618

You were born with eyes that were different colours. But you were fine with that - everyone was born with irregular eyes. They only changed back to their natural colour when you found your soulmate. 

That was the thing that you were annoyed about - you haven't found your's yet. Now it was bugging you that you had one brown eye and one e/c eye.  Many people had brown eyes and many people had e/c eyes. How were you ever going to find your soulmate?!

It was a Saturday and you were out with a few friends to the swimming pool. You had promised yourself to not get down about your soulmate and to just have a good time. That's what you were doing. 

You were stood at the top of a water slide - a big one at that. But before you could go down on your own accord, your friend - Natsu - pushed you down. You fell onto your stomach and tried to get up but it was too late. You screamed as you started to move. The slide twisted and you turned with it. But by now you were already plotting murder on Natsu. 

The pool could bee seen as you neared the end of the tunnel. Your hands were splayed and you hit the water full force. And as you hit the water, your hands hit a chest. 

Yep. Your hands hit the chest of a random stranger. You whipped your head up from the water and started to apologize quickly. 

Your eyes locked with his. A tall man with blonde hair and mismatched eyes. He started to smile at you and you had no idea why and then you noticed the slow change of his eye colour. It was gradual and you really had to pay attention to it. Your words slowly drifted away as you became captivated by this strange occurrence.

He grinned at you, "I'm Sting Eucliffe." 

"Uhm, I'm Y/N L/N," you replied..." so hi."