Chapter 72 - 3:23

Jennie and Lisa, along with the bodyguards were walking back to the city streets, smiling and enjoying what they were seeing.

"I see Seoul also likes to keep it busy at night, this is amazing! I mean, I've seen it, but not this part of town."

"Oh yeah, this is the old part of town... I mean... It's not old old... But the architecture is a bit more traditional and people really like to hang out in the street. There are a lot of street food vendors, and If I'm right..." Jennie stopped in the middle of her sentence as they were beginning to enter a new street. She then continued: "Yup, there they are!"

Around the corner and into this new street they were entering, there were no cars allowed - people could only walk there even though it was a pretty wide street.

What Jennie and Lisa were seeing now were Seoul's street performers - dancers, singers, jugglers, magicians... Everyone who knew how to do something extraordinary was here.

"Wow... Jennie... How do you know about these places? Seoul is huge, and your schedule is packed so... seriously, how do you know about them?"

"Oh... Well, this was also one of the places where I would like to go when I would like to relax from everyday stress... And to eat at night hahaha.... But, you know, I would only go to this part of the town when it was nighttime. Because, during the day, this street is basically empty, but at night.... It comes alive!"

The way Jennie said that last part made Lisa look at her intensely. Look at her... So pretty, so beautiful... And so into this city! When she talks about something that she loves... She shines... She's mesmerizing, I could look at her all day... No, Lisa! Stop! This is not healthy! No matter how adorable she is....

"You really love this city, don't you?" Lisa then asked.

"It's amazing... I'm really glad I came from New Zealand back here... I miss New Zealand as well, but this... This can't be replaced." She smiled at Lisa while saying that.

"Yeah... It really can't." Lisa said in a low tone while looking at Jennie.

Whoa... Again... Was that flirting? She did look at me when she said those words... I think she even looked at my lips...? Jennie... You really need to start giving yourself answers, sooner or later. IF she was looking at your lips, would it bother you? Would it bother you... if you two kissed? Jennie was fully thinking about what just happened, but Lisa broke her out of her trance:

"Oh, no way! Can we eat there? The food over there looks and smells amazing!"

"Sure! I know the owner of that stand, I wanna say "hi" as well!" Jennie smiled while saying that.

"You know... A lot of people!" Lisa chuckled.

"Well... I came here a lot... Stress-eating is a thing!"

"I know, right?" Lisa added with a smile, she was happy they agreed on that.

The owner came around the stand to hug Jennie:

"Oh my, we haven't seen each other in ages! I mean, I see you on TV all the time... But this... Wow, what brings you here?" The owner asked happily.

"I was just showing my g- Lili this part of town and we were talking about you!" What the... BRAIN! THANKS A FREAKING LOT! Jennie was in panic mode.

I... am just going to ignore this for now. Because, I will make a fool out of myself in front of this owner if I react now. Lisa was cool as ice, she made it look like she didn't hear Jennie's "g-" comment as Jennie continued to talk to the owner. The owner spoke to Jennie and Lisa at the same time: