Chapter 88 - Jennie the Leader

Lisa was eagerly listening to what Chaeyoung had to say and was equally surprised by all this new information. When Chaeyoung was done, she had to breathe for a second because she was all out breath which made Lisa chuckle.

"You okay there, Chaeng?"

"Yeah... It's just... Wow... A lot of processing to do..."

"I bet it is... But, if I may ask... What did you think of Jennie?"

"Oh, she's perfect for you, Lis! Like, just the right amount of dork and friendliness. I fell in love with her personality and I really couldn't imagine anyone better for you. Honestly!" She responded cheerfully. "She really is special and I can see why you want to be with her." She added.

"Oh wow, thanks Chaeng! The reason why I asked is because I know you're not ready to tell me your decision because you haven't made one yet, so I thought this would be a nice topic to talk about..."

"How do you know if I made a decision or not?" Chaeng acted fake-annoyed as she smiled.

"Chaeng, come on, if you knew your decision, you would've told me that first and you wouldn't just describe what happened..."

"I taught you too well when it comes to being observant, haven't I?" Chaeyoung was proud of Lisa.

"Yes, sis, you have!" Lisa replied happily. "And like I said, I'm glad you like Jennie!"

"I've liked her for a long time now, Lis! The way she treats you, the way she invited you into her world without even thinking about it.... She's very caring and very nice... And the complete opposite of you when it comes to her scent, I mean, does that girl bathe in a fountain of flowers?"

"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!" Lisa chimed in and they both started to laugh.

"Anyway, yeah... I have a lot of thinking to do tonight and tomorrow to see if this is something I really wish to pursue."

"What happens if you quit your job?"

"Nothing. I'll find another one, obviously!"

"That's my girl!" Lisa was proud. "And if you need anything, I am here for you! If you have to move back to Thailand, my apartment is here! I know that will never happen because you're a fighter, but I said it because I miss you!" Lisa added.

"Aww, Lis! So sweet! Thank you!" Chaeyoung replied with a grin on her face.

"Sleep on it and tell me when you're ready." Lisa added.

"I will... How about you, Lis, is there anything new?"

"Oh, wow... Uh... Well, we haven't talked in a couple of days now, have we?"

"Yup!"

"Well, I had my first date-night with Jennie! We did the videocall thing and we had a dinner... It was amazing! We made the same meal without knowing it, it was really funny!"

"DORK ALERT!" Chaeyoung butted in and they both laughed at that.

"And you know, it was a really nice evening of just talking and eating, I really enjoyed it!"

"I'm glad you did!"

"It ended with us sleeping together."

"Oh wow, Lisa!"

"No, not like that, Chaeng!" Lisa blushed. "I meant, we set our laptops on our bed, we said we were only going to sleep for five minutes and then continue with our talk but we overslept."

"That. Is. So. Freaking precious! I wish I could have witnessed that! No! I take that back, I would have died from all the cuteness!" Chaeyoung replied and it made Lisa laugh.