Chapter 91 - Lisa's Surprise

These last couple of photography gigs they gave me... Wow, I saved up a lot of money... Like A LOT of money... I wonder what I could do with it now.... Hmmm... Lisa mused as she was browsing through the internet on her laptop.

I might buy something... Or should I save up some more? I really have no idea... Oh, maybe I could surprise Jennie and Chaeyoung and send them something nice! Yeah, that would be great!

Lisa then continued to browse through the internet, looking for Chaeyoung's present first. Oh, she's been talking about this book for a while now and how she wants to have it and read it... Well Chae, you're freaking getting it! Why? Well... Because! She thought to herself.

Lisa then spent an hour looking for a present that she might want to send Jennie, but nothing matched to what she was thinking about. I want it to be nice, but I also don't want to come off as someone who is rushing something and buy her something way too expensive that will make things just awkward.... Oh...this is torture, what do I do?

Lisa then temporarily gave up. She grabbed her jacket and went outside for a walk to come up with some sort of an idea. She also took the camera Chaeyoung bought her for her birthday so that she could take some photos as well.

Soon, Jennie called her. They haven't heard each other's voices in a couple of days due to Jennie's extremely busy schedule and they really missed each other.

"I'm sorry..." Jennie started off with a sad tone.

"If you're sorry because we only texted each other the last couple of days and we didn't hear each other's voice- don't be. Jennie, we're both adults, I know it can get busy... Please!" Lisa tried to reassure Jennie right off the bat.

"H..." Jennie barely let out.

"Is there something you want to say?" Lisa spoke with a mischievous smile on her face.

"How are you this mature?" Jennie finally replied with a grin on her face, feeling relieved.

"D'you know that girl in your group...? Uh, what's her name, "Trashyoung"? Oh, no, my mistake.... Chaeyoung Park! She raised me... I mean, she didn't, but she was there for me when maturity was needed." Lisa spoke proudly of Chaeyoung.

"Hahahahaha "Trashyoung" wow! Very mature of you, Lisa!" Jennie replied.

"What can I say? Those were her methods!" Lisa smiled as she said that.

"Should I recommend her as a leader for the group then?"

"I don't know... I'm pretty sure she would have said something about it if she felt she wanted to tackle that position... Did she mention anything?"

"Nothing so far..."

"Well, if she does, you can count on her... If she doesn't, she probably thinks there's a better solution."

"Oh, okay, I'll definitely keep that in mind."

"Anyway, Nini... How come I have the pleasure and the opportunity to hear your voice?" Lisa asked with a huge grin on her face. She was really pleasantly surprised she could hear Jennie's voice and Jennie could hear it as well.

"I just couldn't wait anymore... I feel really exhausted today and it's only the early afternoon but... I really needed to hear your voice... Ugh, I hate how corny and cliche I sound, but... I just miss hearing your voice... Texting is nice and all, but... you know... This is way better!" Jennie answered enthusiastically.

"You know what's even better than this?" Lisa asked with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"A videocall?"