Prologue(E)

Samira's P.o.v:

It has been five years since I came here to NY for education along with Amar and Alisha. Today I'm one of the well-known businesswomen here while they are well known Solicitor and CA. Also, it has been five years since I left Aarav and my past, I had moved on from him and from my love towards him but it still hurts as it was my first love. I came to know from Jiya that now Aarav is handling his father business while Arjun and Riya are completing their last year studies while handling the business so can take up the company after the completion of education. Now I'm wrapping up everything along with Amar and Alisha here as we are returning to India permanently because Mom, Dad and Babygirl asked me and I remember the conversation I had with them before a week.

Flashback:

"Hello Babygirl, how are you, mom and dad?"

"We are fine sis. How are you and how is  your work?"

"I'm fine too. Work is good. How is the company working?"

"It is best but I called for something else."

"What is it Jiya?"

"Well myself, Mom and Dad want you to come back to India permanently now that you have completed your studies not only that you also started your own business."

"But I like here and also as you said my company is top here I can't leave it like that."

"Then wrap up your business completely and shift here and also di stop running from your past."

"I'm not running from my past I have already made peace with it."

"That is what you keep telling every time I ask."

"Okay fine I'm coming back," I said not wanting to argue with her.

*****

I came out of my thoughts when Ishu entered inside along with Amar.

"So everything packed guys?" I questioned them.

"Yep everything is packed and we are ready to board the flight," Ishu replied.

"That's good. Once I will check everything in the pent house then we can leave." I said.

After that, we boarded the flight and I felt relief that now I don't have to see that annoying person who made my life circus for the last two years by revoking long forgotten emotions in me.

"Are you thinking about him or him?" Ishu asked.

"I'm not thinking about anyone," I said.

But the truth is I'm thinking about one person in my life who entered in the last two years as my rival in the business world here in NY and an idiot in my life known as Akshat Singhania.

Welcome to Sequel of "Broken By Him". I don't know whether you guys will find a sequel as interesting and exciting. But I hope I can reach your expectations on this one.

I want you people to comment and like on my story. Negative comments are also welcomed. So I can rectify my errors.

Thank you for your patience.