Chapter-22

It has been four days since Akshat left for NY and on the first day he called her to inform about his arrival then the second day as routine and after that call there were no messages or calls from him and when she or someone from family called him there was no response from his side and now after three days it scaring everyone and bad thoughts are forming in Samiara's mind. She was pacing in her cabin like a caged lion in an aggressive mood which scaring her employees because they understood after the first day the effect on their boss because of the absence of Akshat, of course, they don't know that he is the reason for her aggressive state but they treading carefully around her. Her thoughts were disturbed by the knock on her cabin door.

"Come in," Samiara said only to see Sariyu, Jai and Alisha as Amar went to Mumbai for a deal to finalize legally yesterday night.

"What brought you three here?" She snapped at them.

"We know that you are tensed and worried about Akshat but that should not be the reason to snap at everyone in your anger," Jai said and Samiara looked down in guilt.

"I'm sorry but not getting any type of response from him making worried for him, what if something happened to him?" Samiara asked vulnerably.

"Princess, nothing will happen to him and his phone may be misplaced or he lost it," Jai tried to assure her but it was in vain because even they are worried about Akshat.

"I want to go to NY tonight to see myself and assure myself that he is fine," Samiara declared suddenly which shocked those three.

"But wait for the week to end and if he doesn't come back then we all will go," Sariyu said.

"No, Bhabhi I can't sit here anymore and wait for the week to end or to get a response from him because I'm getting impatient and I feel restless as the minutes are passing at the thought of something happening to him, please Bhai talk to Mom and Dad, I really want to see him," Samiara pleaded him.

"Okay call Jiya and tell her to pack few clothes for you to leave tonight, you will leave to airport directly from office and I will talk with Badepapa and BadeMaa (Samiara's Parents), " Jai said.

"Thank you and I promise you once I reach I will explain the situation there Bhabhi," Samiara said and went out to call Jiya about her clothes, meanwhile here in cabin three of them looked at each other.

"Bhai I never saw her this desperate about anyone not even about Aarav when she was in love with him," Alisha said.

"You're right Alisha she was never this desperate or worried about anyone, not even us and I think Akshat is an exception," Jai said.

"She is desperate to reach him because she loves Akshat which she didn't realize yet and I think this trip will help both of them to realize their love which they named as an attraction because I can see the love in their eyes for each other," Sariyu said surprising Jai and Alisha.

"You are right Bhabhi because I didn't see this type of behaviour in her from the time I have known her," Alisha said, Jai nodded his head and just then Samara entered inside the cabin with a small smile on her lips which was absent in last four days.

Around six she boarded her own private jet to NY and was anxious to see Akshat because her heart was saying that something is absolutely wrong with Akshat and She can't wait to assure herself that he is fine.

********

He landed in NY and the minute he switched on the phone his phone rang which brought a smile to his face, he answered his call while he silently gestured the chauffeur to load the bags in the car.

"Hello, My Love," Akshat said and he can imagine the blush that raised on Samiara's cheeks.

"Hello Akshat, did you reach NY safely without any delay or trouble," Samiara questioned.

"Yes, Samiara I reached NY without any delay or trouble safely and now I'm on my way to our farmhouse," Akshat answered.

"When is the meeting?" Samiara asked.

"It is tomorrow at lunch and I will call before meeting starts," Akshat said.

"Okay, bye and take care, I will be waiting for your call," Samiara said.

"Of course Sweetheart, bye and you too take care," He said.

After that, he entered his farmhouse and prepared everything for the meeting, had dinner and retired for the night. Next day he got up early, had breakfast, called Samiara and talked to her later he reached the place where meeting is going to hold, he entered inside conference room and was shocked to see the person in front of him which froze him in place and made him numb with pain, he just left from there informing his P.A to handle the meeting and do not disturb till the time he calls himself for the updates and directly went to bar at the farmhouse.

And from last three days he is drinking continuously and he knows everyone at home are worried about him mainly Samiara and proof for that is the messages, calls and video calls that he missed on his mobile, he was still drinking when the door opened and there Samiara stood all in her glory with surprised and shocked face and he thought her as his imagination and started to walk in direction all the way staggering on his way.

"Hehe, I think now I started hallucinating Samiara everywhere because I miss her. Hello My Love, since you are my imagination let me tell you a secret no one knows about me, I realized that I love Samiara but I know she is not ready to accept anyone's love so keep this secret with yourself, okay but now I really want to kiss you senseless," He said in slurred voice as he was drunk

Once she realized what he said she was shocked to hear his confession but she controlled her surprise quickly morphed her expression into anger,  stalked forwards pulled him up and gave him a tight slap which shocked him and which brought him into senses.

"Samiara what are you doing here?" He asked her.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF AKSHAT SINGHANIA, DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN IDEA HOW WORRIED EVERYONE IS ABOUT YOU BACK AT HOME AND HOW WORRIED I WAS THINKING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND ALL YOU ARE DOING HIS DRINKING SITTING ON YOUR ASS WITHOUT REPLYING TO OUR CALLS OR MESSAGES. I REALLY WANT TO SLAP YOU THIS INSTANT AKSHAT AND I WILL BE HANDING PUNISHMENT DEFINITELY FOR WORRYING ALL OF US BUT JUST GO NOW AND GET FRESH, I'm going to prepare food for both us, then we are going to have a serious discussion about your behaviour," She ordered him and without a word he followed her words and she just shook her head and sighed in defeat seeing the condition of his room which was littered by alcohol bottles everywhere.

"Hello Bhabhi inform everyone that Akshat is fine, he just lost his phone and later got busy with his work so couldn't call us," Samiara called Sariyu lying to her about him.

"Okay take care of both of you and tell him to call us tomorrow morning, goodnight," Sariyu said and hung up, Samiara turned around to see Akshat sombre with a guilty expression on his face.

"Give me five minutes, I will prepare food and I want you to clean all this," She said sternly and started to walk towards kitchen which is open and she could see the hall and barroom where Akshat is cleaning.

"Akshat, you are gone and for the first time you will face her wrath which is dangerous but I deserve it," Akshat mumbled to himself which brought a smile to her face but she morphed face into blank one controlling her smile.