Chapter-13

Samira's P.O.V:

We found a treasure box and it was filled with chocolate and some cash and Akshat was annoyed as it was nothing but chocolates and while I was eating and Akshat was throwing annoying glances at me we heard Arhaan and Jiya fighting again which was quite irritating.

"Jiya Arhaan stop fighting like kids can't you behave like grown-ups?" I asked them.

"So first he started I mean I cracked the clue and pointed at right direction but he took us opposite direction because of which we were late," Jiya complained.

"No Samira she started first I know we went in the wrong direction but due to her anger she pushed me in the lake and it is freezing me now due to chilly weather," Arhaan complained.

"I don't want reasons just say sorry to each other and change you're dressed inside and I don't want to see any more fights between you people," I warned them and they stomped their feet in anger and left from there to do as I said.

"Maira you know by now they should have been friends but still they behave like enemies always fighting," Akshat said.

"You are right Akshat and now we will rest here itself for the night, tomorrow morning we can return back and I think by now other three pairs went back not finding their way here," I said.

"Okay we will read here and you wanted to know my past right? Come I promised you that you will be the first one to know." He said and I was surprised because it took me much time to open in front of him but he is ready to share his past the minute I asked.

"Are you sure that you are ready to share your past I'm mean if you're not comfortable then it's fine," I said.

"No, you are my friend Maira and I find myself attracted to you the minute I saw two years in art exhibition and it took this much time to admit to myself and to you as well and I find myself thinking that I will definitely fall in love with you in future so for that reason you have every right to know about me. So I want to share my past with you." He admitted and I was shocked and my cheeks turned pink because he is also attracted to me the way I'm attracted to him and I never admitted about this to anyone but two years back when I saw how sincere he is in his life and how important he gives to his family in last two made me more attracted towards him.

"Not only you but I'm also attracted towards you Akshat but falling in love second time seems impossible to me because the wounds from first love are still raw," I said.

"It's not a problem Maira I will not compel you to fall in love with me but I'm happy that the attraction is not one way." He said and I smiled.

"You know that I was born here but I raised in NY with my grandparents, as I grew I completed my studies and started my own business and then I found a girl named Aarti, she was innocent, brave, loud, cheerful and used to spread happiness everywhere she went and she was loved by all but she was orphan, her parents were killed in an accident which made me sad, I became her friend and slowly I started to fall in love with her and she reciprocated my feelings and we use to enjoy a lot and the affection was visible to people who used to see us and then one day everything got destroyed in a blink of eye." He said and I can see a thin layer of tears in his eyes and can hear pain and anguish in his voice so I hugged him because they say one hug of love and warmth eases the pain and sadness.

"Akshat what happened after that and if you don't want to say then there is no compulsion," I said.

"No, I'm fine and then I asked her to marry me, she said yes and I was happy and so I asked her to get ready because I wanted to introduce her to my family as that day Mom, Dad and So came from here NY to see me and I was on the left side of the road and she was crossing from another side and then suddenly a van came hit her and her last words were find love again Akshat and live your life happily and I will watch you from heaven always. left her last breath in my arms and I feel responsible for her death because I couldn't protect her from the accident and she was dead." He said and finally, the dam broke and he started to cry hugging me like a baby which broke my heart.

"Shhh it's okay an Akshat now Aarti is in a better place and with her parents and you are not responsible for her death, it was her destiny. Do you understand?" I asked him firmly.

"I know and thank you for listening to I feel so free." He said with a watery smile.

"Your welcome and by sharing your hearts feel light," I said and he smiled and slowly we started to talk all through the night and we don't know when went to sleep.