chapter-27

Today is the day where Samiara has a meeting with Board of Business sector, Aarav, Arjun, Riya, Jai along with their fathers, Akshat and his father will be present as they are members of the committee too while Samiara's dad is chairmen of the committee, She woke up early due to nervousness, anxiety, thirst for revenge was swirling at the pit of her stomach.

Samiara's P.O.V:

Today is the day I will have my revenge on them who betrayed me, who broke me to the extent that it to took me almost six years to fully recover from that, to again feeling something towards love and friendship without remembering them or their betrayal, at first I wanted to destroy them completely but then I remembered about their families who are innocent so I started destroying them financially and legally which will make bring them onto roads I know Dad will help them once it happens but I don't care about it because by that time they will come to know to never to betray me or try to use my innocence and lenience. I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello," I said setting my hair.

"Good morning Jaan," Akshat said and I felt the blush rising on my cheeks, this is another thing from the minute he confessed his love and feelings he has for me, he started to call me Jaan and whenever I listen to that endearment I feel as if I'm the luckiest person on earth.

"Good morning Akshat," I greeted him.

"So, are you ready to reach office, do you need any help regarding the meeting," Akshat questioned me once again which is annoying because from the minute I talked about the meeting everyone started to question me and are curious to know reason behind it but I kept mum because I wanted to do it solely because the vengeance is  mine.

"Yes I'm ready and will reach office in 20 mins along with Dad and no I don't need help," I said patiently not wanting to lose my control and shout at him.

"Okay Jaan, have breakfast and then start to office also don't forget to have your medicines," He said.

"Yes I will have my breakfast and medicines, now bye, see you at the office," I said with a smile seeing his care and concern for me.

"Okay, meet you there and Bye," He said and hung up.

After having breakfast I along with Dad and Jiya left to meeting and we reached office in 15 mins due to my fast driving, once I entered the office, it became silent which brought chuckle from dad because he knows everyone is afraid of me and calls me a lioness, I entered inside to see everyone settled and was waiting for her.

"Good morning gentlemen and ladies," I greeted them in professional tone with a professional smile playing on my lips.

"Good morning Ms Ahuliwalia," They greeted in return and I turned towards my ex-friends with s coy and cold smile and I can see tremors running through Arjun and Riya's bodies.

"SO now let's get down to business, today I wanted to have this meeting because somethings came to notice which was ignored for a long time and it is time to get that rectified," I said and can see confusion marring their features.

"What are they Ms Ahuliwalia?" One of them asked.

"Well I came to know that some people are using their industries as a cover to export and import drugs from NY and other countries, while another company is drowning in debts due t which the economy of our city is getting down slowly," I said and can see Arjun and Riya squirming in their seats while Aarav looked at me blankly.

"What do you mean by that Samiara?" Dad asked with cold fury and I smirked sensing that.

"Well, there is red and blue colour files in front of you which consists of proofs of their illegal activities, so please go through them," I said and immediately went through those folders and at the end everyone was seething.

"Do you know which companies are these?" One of them asked and I just smirked in response.

"Of course I know, just give me a minute," I said and called my P.A to come inside with the people that are waiting outside.

"Good morning Ms Samiara, every one of that gang got arrested and are waiting for the punishments, now we are here to arrest the main heads," Police Inspector said.

"Of course Inspector but after arresting can you wait for me with them in my room please?" I requested him and he nodded his head and moved towards Arjun and Riya and immediately placed handcuffs and everyone looked at her in shock.

"Now that is taken care of let me reveal something else, your companies are mine from now on because your companies are merged into mine and dissolved fully and same goes too Aarav's too," Samiara said.

"How can you do this to your friend Sam?" Aarav asked me and in return, he only gained a hatred glare from me.

After that everyone left the room except Aarav, Arjun, Riya, Amar, Alisha, Jai, Jiya, Akshat and myself. Akshat and Jai were looking at me in question and while Arjun and Riya were busy glaring at me.

"How can you do this to us, Sam, we were your friends, first you left us for five years and avoided contacting us then you come back and behave as if nothing has changed between us and we were strangers from first, and now this?" Riya screeched while I looked at her calmly.

"Damn it Sam, open your bloody mouth and answer us or else you will face the consequences," Arjun threatened her.

"Well, what are the consequences or should I ask how are you going to try and kill me again?" I asked him coldly while his and Riya's face lost the colour.

"Wha...What are you talking about?" Riya stammered while Arjun was looking at me and I can sense others fury in the room while I just avoided them for now.

"Well, if you don't want to confess, no problem I will tell myself about it, Arjun and You both started to do drug business prior to five years but four years prior someone came to know about your business and your connection to Yash Ahuja and by the way  now he is waiting for his death sentence waiting in NY prison, you wanted to partner with in and in return he wanted someone's life, yeah I know that it was you Arjun who killed Aarti Trivedi by your rented car because she was the one who came to about you people illegal business, you killed an innocent soul Idiots, then last week when you came to know from your man that Yash is arrested and I was the reason for it you tried to kill me by accident but by god's grace and my loved one's blessing I came out of it with minor injuries, so tell me Mr Arjun who in the hell will try to kill their friend upon that you back stabbed me before five years along with that bitch Anuhya and this man who calls himself my childhood friend like you people and boyfriend of that time?" I roared at him and slapped him so hard that his lower lip got busted.

"Yes, it was me who killed that bitch, she was going to inform cops about our business and we can't let that happen and she deserves it and Yes me and Riya were the one who tried to kill you in accident," Arjun confessed and I just broke the glass jug that was on the table on his head shocking everyone.

"Samiara what are you doing?" Bhai shouted at me but I ignored him.

"Not a word against her Arjun if not I will kill you with my bare hands and yes this is my revenge for what you people did to me by betraying my trust and friendship and Arjun and Riya do remember if you people try to touch something that is mine you will face the dangerous consequences," I shouted at him breaking a glass at his feet and all the while Riya was trembling in fear beside him and I ignored her completely.

"Inspector please take them away before I lose my control and do something for which I will regret later," I said and Inspector took them away while I turned towards Aarav.