Chapter-9

Samira's P.O.V:

Today we are going to Cashmere resorts for weekend before bhai's marriage to enjoy as a family and to get to know each other even more and Dad and Chote Papa invited Aarav, Arjun, Riya, Amar and Ishu's families along with us because I was friends with them and we feel them as a family along with Akshat's family. I was completing my office work before we leave to resort in the evening while Mom, Dad and Babygirl were busy packings for the weekend and I completed my packing yesterday itself. This week was hectic for me because I was frustrated because of Akshat and I couldn't complete the work because he was the one constant in my thoughts all the time and I felt helpless because of this unknown feelings. I came out of my musings when my phone rang indicating I have an incoming call from Akshat and I didn't understand whether to attend it or not but I decided to lift the call.

"Hello, Akshat," I said hoping he doesn't find the nervousness in my voice which is another thing nowadays he is doing to me, now he is understanding my emotions so easily that it is frightening.

"Hello Samira, I called you to know whether the budget file of our project is completed or not?" He said and I like this quality in him, he is dedicated and strict professional when it comes to business or any other office work.

"Yeah it is completed and I will send it to you through the driver in an hour if you want it now," I replied.

"Okay, send me and you are coming to resort right?"He asked.

"Yeah I'm coming, see you at the meeting spot in the evening and now I will send the file with my driver to your office," I said.

"No, send it to my house as I didn't go to office today as we need to leave to resort early in the evening." He said.

"Okay then bye Akshat," I said searching for the file I kept in a locker along with other files I brought home yesterday night.

"Bye Samira." He said and I got the file that I kept in my locker last in the row and went down towards my car driver and gave him instructions to hand over the file to Akshat.

In the evening I got ready wearing A-Crush line amaranth purple dress with loose hair paired with silver colour bracelet, earrings with a single chain with red stone teardrop pendant and golden colour high-heels and after that we went to the meeting spot where we should meet everyone and by the time we reached everyone was waiting for us and when I got down from the car all the noise was ceased and were looking at me with open mouths while Akshat was looking at me with something in his and I couldn't place my hand on that emotion in his eyes and after some time I got irritated with their staring and snapped at them.

"What happened to you all?" I snarled at them and everyone averted their eyes for a side for a few minutes and then they started chatting again as we were waiting for the minibus that is going to pick us up from here.

"There is nothing doll, it's just you look beautiful like an angel that we couldn't avert our eyes from you." Bhai said and I heard Akshat mumble along the lines 'Not only beautiful but sexy and hot too' which made my cheeks flush but I ignored him and turned towards bhai to answer him.

"Thanks, bhai but you people are seeing me in different dresses daily yet still you people don't stop staring at me," I complained to bhai pouting and he laughed along with Bhabhi and Babygirl.

"Doll yes you wear modern dresses daily and still you look beautiful in our eyes and we will stare at you like that because you look like an angel on earth, so get used to it," Bhabhi said and I just smile and meanwhile, a minibus came and I got into it and took a window seat at the right side of the bus in the first row.

"So Samira, are you enjoying your time here with family after five years in NY?" Akshat asked me while I was watching the scenery that was passing along the roads.

"Of course I love living here with my family and now along with bhai I have one more person who loves me that is bhabhi," I said smiling towards him and he smiled too.

"You know you're different from the girls I met all through my life and I like that in you." Aarav said and I felt heat spreading through my cheeks but I ignored it.

"So where did you complete your education and where were you living all these years?" I asked him.

"I completed my studies in Singapore and I lived my whole childhood with my aunt and uncle there, I used to come here for vacation because Mom, Dad and Di used to come there to spend time with me and I shifted here last year," Akshat said.

"Oh so do you like here or there more?" I asked him.

"I love here while I like there." He replied and I was satisfied with his answer.

"Can I ask you a question Samira?" Akshat asked somewhat nervous.

"Of course you can ask me anything Akshat you are my friend now and I take friendship very seriously," I said.

"From what I know and what I listened you wanted to complete your higher education here itself then why did you go to NY and you even don't talk properly with your childhood friends?' He asked and I didn't want to answer his question.

"Akshat as a friend I trust you but I don't trust you as a confidant to share that part of my life because we know each other only for few days," I replied firmly with honesty.

"You know if you answered right away then I should think something else of you but you right away declined and answered with honesty which quality I like and searches in the people I meet on daily basis." He replied with a smile and I immediately felt relieved and somewhere happy too for what I don't know.

After that for the next two hours, we talked about various things along with that we discussed our ongoing project too. By night we reached hed resort had dinner and retired to our rooms to have nice sleep so we can be fresh the next morning so we youngsters can enjoy.