Chapter-31

The mandap was decorated lavishly, the guests were gossiping about the arrangements that were done, surroundings were looking royal, the hall was buzzing with chatters, excitement and squeals and giggles of kids. As we move forward to left we can see the groom's room, as we enter inside we can see Akshat facing nervously while his sister is with him.

"Akshat, calm down everything will be alright and now stop pacing the floor-length, you are making me dizzy," Sariyu snapped at him.

"I know Di but I don't know why I'm feeling nervousness, I mean I know Samiara loves me and I love her and on our consent, only marriage is fixed yet I'm feeling scared that in the end, she will say no to marriage," Akshat said still pacing.

"My dear brother-in-law those are called as marriage jitters which are common at the time of marriage to experience," Jai said entering inside.

"You're right I'm being silly to think Samiara will say no to marriage," Akshat said with a smile.

"You are right, now come priest is calling for you," Jai said and Akshat started to walk towards mandap when Jai stopped.

"Akshat, I wanted to have a small talk, I wanted to talk with before itself, but I didn't get time due to preparations and functions and my marriage," Jai said.

"What is it Jiju(brother-in-law)?" Akshat asked.

"Akshat you know that Samiara is not my blood sister but she is more than that, hurt her or make her cry and I will skin you alive, it is my promise, always keep her happy," Jai said seriously.

"I promise I will keep her happy even if she cries I will be there take away those tears," Akshat said with smile on his lips and love in his eyes, with his answer Jai was satisfied and both went to mandap and Akshat sat on his place and priest started mantras and asked to bring Samiara.

Samiara came down looking beautiful when Akshat looked at her his breath got stuck seeing her beauty and the smile playing on her lips, he was gazing at her continuously without blinking his eyes and others were giggling looking at him while Samiara feeling his gaze looked at him in the eye for few seconds while coming down but immediately looked down in shyness. Samiara came down and sat beside him.

"Var, Vadhu please stand up for pheras," Priest announced and Jiya tied their knot as Samiara's sister and they both stood up for taking seven promises of the life.

Vow-1:

AkshatSamiara, I promise you that my love for you becomes stronger each and every second passing till the day I live. I promise you that I will share our responsibilities at home, food and children.

Samiara: Akshat, I promise to love you till my last breath along with that to share our responsibilities of home, food and children while you will be my first priority even before family and friends.

Vow-2:

Akshat:  Love, I promise as you walk with me till the day we are alive to fill your heart with my love, happiness, strength and courage. I pray to god to protect our home, family, you and our future children.

Samiara: My dear Knight, I promise to fill your heart with my love, happiness, strength and courage, as my happiness lies in your happiness, I will pray to god to protect our home, family, you and our future children.

Vow-3:

Akshat: Jaan, as you are taking this step with me I promise that our wealth and prosperity grows. We both together will give noble values and protect our children.

Samiara: I promise you that you will be the only one in my life to cherish and love, all other men are my brothers, I will be devoted to you. My love and devotion are pure for you and my true joy lies in your happiness.

Vow-4:

Akshat: Jaan, I'm very lucky to have you in my life till now you took four steps, god bless us. You have brought light, happiness and sacredness in my dark life.

Samiara: I promise to be always beside you as you brought light, righteousness, in material prosperity, in every form of enjoyment and divine acts of worship, sacrifice, worship and charity.

Vow-5:

Akshat: Love, I promise you that as you are taking the fifth step towards our new life, God bless us and keep our lives with prosperity.

Samiara: Akshat, as I take the fifth step along with you towards a new life, I promise to be your side in happiness and sadness, health and sickness because you brought light, love and happiness to my life as you entered in it.

Vow-6:

Akshat: Love, as you took six steps towards a new life with me, you filled my heart with happiness and love again and again. I hope I can fill your heart with immense love and joy. May God bless you.

Samiara: Akshat, I promise to be with you and forever, May creator bless you. I shall fill your life and heart with peace and happiness.

Vow-7:

Akshat: My beloved goddesses as you have walked seven steps with me, our love and friendship have become strong and inseparable. We are spiritually and emotionally united by god. You completely mine and I offer myself in totality to you, our marriage lasts forever and always.

Samiara: Akshat, by creator's law and the spirits of our noble ancestors as a witness I have become your wife, I made my all promises with my pure heart, mind and soul paired with my love for you, they are witnesses to our union. I will never deceive you nor will I let you down as I'm yours. I will always be your light to guide you in darkness as you are my light in the darkness.

As they completed their vows the hall was completely silent until Jiya started to clap followed by others, after that priest asked Akshat to fill her part line with sindoor and tie nuptial chain around her neck, when Akshat filled sindoor in her part line and tied nuptial chain, a single lone happy tear rolled down from Samiara's eye which was erased by Akshat with a small smile and he kissed her forehead with love.

After completing remaining rituals Akshat and Samiara moved towards Singhania Mansion in their car while Samiara was still crying due to leaving her parents and sister behind but she was happy too because she is starting a new chapter with the man she loves all with her heart, mind and soul. They completed welcoming ritual of bride and Sariyu took Samiara to Akshat's room and made her sit on the bed and after some time, Akshat entered inside and closed the door and moved towards her and sat in front of her and made Samiara look at him.

"Make me your Akshat, I don't want any barriers between us anymore," Samiara said and she can feel the heat rising in her cheeks.

"Are you sure Jaan, if you are uncomfortable, we can wait," Akshat said.

"I want this Akshat and I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life no our life because I know I will always find you beside me forever," Samiara said and was kissed passionately by Akshat.

"I LOVE YOU MRS SAMIARA AKSHAT SINGHANIA" Akshat whispered in a husky voice.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MR AKSHAT SINGHANIA and thank you for healing me as I was broken," Samiara whispered breathlessly with closed eyes and that day moon and stars were witness to the new beginning in their lives as every physical, emotional and mental barrier was destroyed.