Chapter-29

"You know Aarav I always felt you as my friend and you were first only best friend, when you used to feel possessive of me I used to feel happy, as time passed I developed a serious crush on you which later turned into love but when Anuhya entered our lives I was shattered because you started spending time with her while avoiding me and at that time Amar and Alisha were the ones who became my pillar of strength not leaving my hand during hart times, always supporting, when you started to spend time with me after the fight sorry fake fight with your ex-girlfriend I was very happy thinking I got my Aarav back but I was living in delusional world not knowing that I was just a bet that you wanted to win and it was revenge for Arjun and Riya who were burning in jealousy due to my talents and status, you when you said I Love You and wanted me to be your girlfriend I don't know why I said I wanted time Aarav but I'm happy I asked time for that because when you were talking with Arjun and Riya in your room I came there to confess my stupid feelings and to accept to be your girlfriend, but last thread to your betrayal was when you proposed to Anuhya in college canteen," Samiara shouted at him while others were stunned at her and were gaping at her confrontation.

"I'm sorry Sammy, I just wanted to win a bet like always and in that, I never realized that I was hurting you, I realized it when-" Aarav was saying something when was met with a harsh slap on his face which made him fall down.

"You were not hurting me you idiot you were using me and what will your sorry do, will it give me the nights I cried soundlessly, the days and years I spent away from my family in order to not to hurt them, will the days I spent sleepless will come back to me, come one speak up you idiot,You know when I was in NY  I spent my time planning revenge against you what did you think that after I went through the pain you put me through I will leave you, now be ready to live a life as middle class family which you always hated," Samiara said and after slapping once again she left cabin when she opened the cabin door she was surprised to see her father, Jai's father, Akshat's father and Aarav's father.

"I'm sorry for putting your family through this Uncle but after what Aarav did to me I couldn't sit silent let him think that he didn't do anything wrong, I never wanted your family to go through this but as they say if a person from family does something wrong then others will also bear the consequences, I'm sorry Uncle," Samiara said.

"No Samiara, my son was wrong and he got a good lesson and I don't feel sadness or anger on him because he got what he deserved," Aarav's father said leaving from there while Samiara looked at her father who was looking at her in question.

"I know you have lot of questions Dad, ask me , I will answer you," Samiara said.

"What is all this Princess, I know what Aarav did with you and that is the reason I didn't stop you from going to NY but only your Mom doesn't know the reason but what is the reason for Arjun and Riya's doings?" Her Dad asked and she along with others were shocked.

"I'm sorry I tried to hide it from you and Mom, Dad but I didn't want your friendship with his father to get destroyed and Riya is your late brother's only child and daughter dad and she and her mother vowed to destroys us because they think my grandparents and Uncle died because of us, so she entered my life in childhood itself,Arjun wanted to revenge for his late father who was killed in accident when he was running from police, his father name is Aman," Samiara explained and Her dad just shook his head not knowing what should he tell.

"I'm proud of you Princess, the way you handled yourself and our family and you proved that girls are pride of fathers and equal to sons," Her Dad said, Samiara just gave him a small smile and walked  from there. 

Meanwhile here Akshat was glaring at Aarav while Jai and Amar were trying to to hold themselves back from pouncing on him and kill him for breaking their sister and friend's heart while Aarav just smirked which unleashed the fury Akshat was feeling towards him.

"Stay away from her Aarav, and don't try to enter her life again it is my serious warning," Akshat said catching his collar.

"Who are you tell that?" Aarav asked.

"I Love Her and soon we are going to get married and I don't want to see her in any kind of pain and if you are in her life it was causing her pain and tears which I hate for her through go it, so stay away from her Aarav, it is my last warning," Akshat said.

"You may love her and you both may get married but she still loves me and she can't forget me this soon, because first love is first love which very tough to forget and erase those memories," Aarav said smirking and Akshat loosed his hold on Aarav's collar.

"You may be correct Aarav but I know my sister and she can never live in her past, will move on from it and I already know she forgot you and your memories started to fade," Jai said and Aarav looked at him in surprise.

"Well, then you both are delusional and She can never forget me but I will not enter her life once again it is my promise because I don't want to hurt her anymore," Aarav said and moved outside followed by his father.

"Akshat, go Samiara needs you and I'm proud of you for taking supporting her and if Samiara also loves you, we will be happiest to get you as our son-in-law," Samiara's dad said.

"Thanks, Uncle and I promise I will bring Samiara home safely," Akshat said and left the cabin while others looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief.

Akshat took his car and drove towards the place where he took her for a morning date it was his before and not became Samiara's too, he entered inside the cabin to see Samiara standing facing the waterfalls and Akshat moved towards and placed hand on her shoulder and she hugged him tuning and busted out crying and he was relieved because Jai informed him that from the time she came to know the truth of her friends she never cried even for one and today she crying her heart out and Akshat can feel that now she can close the chapter of her past without any pain or hesitation.

"Shh...Shh... Samiara, it is fine, now come in calm down everything will be fine," Akshat soothed her caressing her hair and her sobs turned into hiccups and she fell asleep in his arms. he took her towards the bedroom and made her sleep on the bed and set comforter on her.

When Samiara opened her eyes she felt light and burden-free after years, she saw towards her right only to see Akshat sleeping in chair sitting uncomfortably, she just smiled and placed her palm on his hand which was clutching her left hand which woke him up and looked around for few minuted as he was disoriented but later gained his bearings.

"Jaan, are you fine?" Akshat asked her.

"I'm fine Akshat, I feel free and light after so many years and thank you for being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry for all the pain I felt these years," Samiara said with a smile.

"No problem and I always be there for you because I Love You," Akshat said and she gave him a sad smile.

"Don't you feel pain whenever I don't reply to you for your I Love You?" Samiara asked.

"For me, love is to spread Jaan and this not a trade that I'm giving you love so that you should also give me love in return, I Love You and I will wait for you till this life ends," Akshat said and she just hugged him throwing herself in his arms.

"So why didn't you tell me that Arjun and Riya were also involved in Aarti's murder and your accident was murder attempt too?" Akshat asked her.

"Because even I didn't know about that till today's morning when I got a call from Alexander, the detective I hired for the investigation on Yash Ahuja and I didn't get time for me to share with you," Samiara explained it.

"That is fine but next time don't hide anything from me because I can't lose you too like I lost Aarti because the love I feel for you consumed so much that now if I lose you I will be consumed by darkness and I will definitely go insane," Akshat confessed looking into her eyes.

"Thank you," Samiara said looking at him in the eye and she can see the same passion, desire and love swirling in his eyes which she witnessed during their first kiss in NY and her heartbeat started to beat rapidly while he inched towards her lips and captured and started to kiss passionately, sucking her lower lip demanding the entrance which she gave him easily without any hindrance and he started exploring her inside and after 15 mins  they got separate and looking at her look he smirked while she just hugged him in shyness while he just chuckled.