Chapter-21

Samiara woke up the next morning with only one aim that is to start her plan of destroying her enemies which are long due and she is not going to step back till she turns them specks of dust. She came down, had her breakfast even before her family woke up and left to office informing maid to inform her family about her whereabouts.

She calmly entered her office and directly went to her cabin and settled herself before taking her phone to make a few important calls.

"Good Morning Niyat, " Samiara said.

"Good Morning Ms Ahuliwalia, " Niyat greeted.

"I want each and every personal information on Aarav, Riya and Arjun along with Anuhya in next 48 hours with every minute detail without missing anything, " Samiara ordered.

"I will be done and the report will be on your table by 49th hour, " Niyat replied.

"It is good and also gets me information on their companies which they own, that means professional too," Samiara said.

"That will be done and do you need something else?" Niyat asked.

"Yes I want information on Arhaan Malhotra, his professional and personal, " Samiara said.

"Okay it will be done, " Niyat said and both hung up the call.

And throughout the day Samiara was searching for a plan to destroy. She was disturbed from her work by Akshat.

"Hello Akshat, " Samiara greeted.

"Hello My Love, Are you busy?" He asked her.

"No routine work, why did you ask?" Samiara questioned him.

"Actually I'm going to NY for a week to settle the issues of the branch there, so I thought we can go out tomorrow to spend some time, " Akshat replied.

"Okay, tomorrow my schedule is free for the day, so we can go out, " Samiara replied.

For the rest of the day, she completed her work not to let it lag behind her. Then went to the home, had her dinner along with family retired for the night informing them about her outing tomorrow and instructing Jiya to look after the works in an office.

Next morning Samiara woke up and got ready wearing navy blue knee-length dress with a belt, tied her hair in a high bun leaving few strands free pairing with diamond studs and single pendant chain with black heels.

She came down, had simple food like milk with cereals as her family wasn't up yet as it still 5:00 in the morning and she couldn't understand wh6 Akshat told her to get ready at this hour in the morning and her phone vibrated indicating the arriva...

She came down, had simple food like milk with cereals as her family wasn't up yet as it still 5:00 in the morning and she couldn't understand wh6 Akshat told her to get ready at this hour in the morning and her phone vibrated indicating the arrival of Akshat at her door and waiting in the car for her. She came out and was surprised to see her favourite sports bike and he was leaning on it wearing blue jeans, a black shirt with a leather jacket with goggles looking dashing and handsome and when he saw her checking him openly he just smirked her way.