Chapter-19

Samiara was walking along with Sariyu all the while blushing because she can feel the heated gaze of Akshat who was looking at her continuously. She was wearing grey embroidery Anarkali suit with loose hair with curls in end paired with glass heels, a simple teardrop pendant and stone earrings paired with glass heal looking ethereal.

At the same time, she can feel someone else gaze too which she knows to whom it belongs but she ignored it, She made Sariyu sit beside Jai and moved towards Jai's side in order to hand him the engagement ring as requested by her brother.

Once the ring ceremony was completed everyone dispersed around the hall talking and chatting while Samiara and Akshat never left each other's side thought out the night.

Youngsters were sitting around the table at the far end of the corner when Aarav, Riya and Arjun approached them.

"Samiara we want to talk to you?" Riya said.

"What do you want to talk to me?" Samiara asked in a cold tone.

"Well I'm your boyfriend Samiara then how come you can date this man Akshat and how can you go to NY without informing us and you didn't even contact us at least once in these five years?" Aarav said.

"Aarav I'm not your girlfriend I was never in past and I will be never in future and contacting or informing you about me going to NY then there is no question of that because it is simple you lost that right, " Samiara replied shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

"Sam we don't know what caused the rift between us but I know that this bitch Alisha and her boyfriend Amar are the reason for you to drift away from us, " Riya said which was a wrong move because it made Samiara even angrier.

"Stop right there Riya one more word or degrading words coming out of your mouth then you will face the wrath of mine because they were not the reason for the rift between us as it was you people who caused the rift, " Samiara said.

"What are you talking Sam, the day you made them your friends you stopped hanging with us or talking with us and even you stopped talking with us for the last five years, " Arjun said.

"I stopped hanging with you guys because you said that you want Anuhya in my place and I never contacted in these years because I came to know what type of persons you three are, " Samiara said firmly and was interrupted by her mother.

"Samiara, Akshat what are you all doing here, dinner is served and go and have dinner and we need to leave in an hour, " She said.

"Of course Mom, I was just stating facts to Aarav, Riya and Arjun that's it, even I'm starving we will go and have dinner, " Samiara said dragging Akshat along with her while others followed her and after that they never talked with her again for the rest of the time till they left venue.

******
Next Morning Samiara woke up with calls from Akshat. It has become a part of their daily morning ritual to wish each other from the time they both shared their pasts with each other.

"Good Morning Love," Akshat said which brought a shade of pink to her cheeks.

"Good Morning Akshat," Samiara greeted him back.

"Are you attending the dinner tonight at our home?" Akshat asked as his Mom invited Samiara's family along with his brother-in-law family after party yesterday night.

"No Akshat it is not possible as I will be engaged in a meeting with foreign delegates and even I need to attend dinner with another party," Samiara said.

"Oh Okay, but can't you postpone it, I mean you will be coming to our home for the first time?" Akshat asked.

"I'm sorry Akshat but I can't postpone it as I was stalling this meeting them for last two weeks telling I'm engaged in family emergencies and I will try to come next time," Samiara said.