Chapter-24

Samiara was in deep sleep when she felt lips on her forehead, which woke her up from the slumber when she opened her sleepy eyes she was met with grinning Akshat, who was looking at her.

"What has made you grinning like a cat Mr Singhania?" Samiara asked raising her eyebrow in question.

"Well, I'm thinking that now you are here, why not have breakfast outside and spend the whole day with you roaming NY," Akshat said.

"Well, the idea is not bad, but you forgot that first, you need to explain yourself to the family," Samiara said firmly as order.

"Samiara, why do you want me to suffer, please yaar, I will talk to them tonight," Akshat replied puppy eyes.

"I don't know Akshat but if you want me to come out to spend time with you then you need to call them and have a chat with them by the time I get ready," Samiara said and walked to washroom smiling to herself seeing his expression while he walked out of the room sulking.

She came out wearing Sexy Floral Print Sleeve Tie Waist Maxi Dress, left her hair open with simple ear studs and single teardrop pendant paired with a silver chain and was going out when her phone rang.

"Yes, Alexander what did you find about Yash?" Samiara asked directly coming to the point.

"Mam, Yash Ahuja is the sole heir of Ahuja Empire, he is an orphan, his parents were killed in an accident three years back and there are proofs stating that he was the one who made the accident, not only that he has a connection with drug mafia in NY, now he is building a connection In India with two well-known families using another family as a medium and we also got proofs showing that he is the one who responsible for the death of Aarti, that is Akshat's Sir's ex-girlfriend," Alexander said.

"Alexander, I want you to find which of those families are who wants to build a connection with Yash, meanwhile by evening I want to see in the news that Yash Ahuja is destroyed and arrested for his crimes," Samiara said.

"It will be done Mam, your name or Sir name will not be known to the world," Alexander replied.

"That's good and yeah fond out everything else about them as soon as possible, now I need to go, your payment will be reached to you by evening," Samiara said.

"Good morning, have a nice day," Alexander said and both hung up the call.

After that Samiara felt happy that she could do something to alienate the pain of Akshat. When she walked out of her room, she was trying to stop her laugh because Akshat was sitting with a pout on his lips like a five-year-old kid as he got scolded by the family for his mistake.

Once he saw Samiara walking out of the room, he was mesmerized by her beauty and was frozen in his place, as she started walking towards him, all he wanted to do was kiss her senseless and ravish her then and there itself and these thoughts made him surprised and shocked because he never felt like this before with anyone else, he had one night flings, he had two years-long relationships with Aarti even then these feelings were never raised in him and now he is scared because Samiara always made him feel foreign feelings. He just shook his head to clear his mind.

"Shall we Maira?" Akshat asked her.

"Yeah we can leave Akshat, did you talk with family?" She asked raising her eyebrow in question.

"Yeah, I had chat with them and also their lecture is enough for one lifetime," Akshat grumbled like a kid which made her smile.

"Then fine, now come today we are going to roam around and in the evening I have a surprise for you," Samiara said excitedly which brought a smile onto his lips.

"Oh really, what is it?" He asked her.

"Akshat, surprise meant a temporary secret which will be revealed on time, so now come I want to enjoy before we go back to India tomorrow night," Samiara said and dragged him out to the car.

The whole day they enjoyed fully, by going to an amusement park, lunch at a roadside hotel, than to water world, in the evening a walk at the park while watching kids playing with parents, listening to birds chirping, having an ice cream while cool breeze touched her face making her hair fly, this was the sight that will be embedded in Akshat's mind and heart forever.

As time rolled and night arrived Akshat was excited about his surprise because it was the first time he is going to get something from the girl he liked.

"Miara, you said there is a surprise for me, where is it?" He asked her.

"Akshat, have some patience and your surprise is waiting at home," Samiara said with a smile while he just pouted.

"Okay, fine come we will go now as I can't wait to see it anymore and I don't have much Patience," He said and dragged her to the car as their dinner is completed.

In the next 20 mins, they reached home, Akshat parked the car hastily and dragged Samiara inside, leaving her to get started searching around the house for his surprise while Samiara stood in the middle of the hall chuckling, just shook her head.

"Akshat, come here, I will show your surprise," Samiara called him who was searching in Kitchen cupboards.

"Where is my surprise Miara, I can't wait anymore," Akshat said.

"Come, I will show you," Samiara said, took his hand and made him sit on the sofa comfortably and switched on the television, at first Akshat looked at her in confusion but when he heard the news, he was shocked and surprised.

"Welcome to TVN channel, Mr Yash Ahuja, who is of the biggest business Tycoon is arrested for commiting the murders of Late Mr and Mrs Ahuja and Aarti Trivedi as well as he is a drug leader who is running drugs racket from last several years-"

"Thank you.... Thank you..." Akshat mumbled hugging her fiercely while tears flowed freely from his eyes cascading down onto her shoulders blades.

"It is fine, Akshat as a girl that likes you and as responsible women of this society I did what I should do," Samiara said.

"Samiara, I don't know what made you do this when there was no need for it because the pain, love and revenge are mines to feel and carry out justice for her but you did after once you listened to it without thinking about the consequences you will face once if your name comes out into open, you charged into danger without any hesitation or fear of something happening to you,and how much ever I thank you for that it is less, but I'm very thankful to you for doing this for me," Akshat said once hugging her.

"Akshat, even before you becoming boyfriend you were my friend and aquanctaince, I know the pain you go through everyday thinking that you couldn't bring justice to the sinner of the girl you loved, while guilt was eating you away, and I couldn't see you in that pain, even when I didn't know reason behind your pain and guilt in your eyes I always wanted to remove it from the time I looked into your eyes and now when I know the reason and the person who was responsible for it, I can't sit idle and let you suffer alone, as a friend and girlfriend it is my responsibility to make you and keep you happy, also I think as our lives move on, we will always find each other for support, trust, care and concern in each other," Samiara confessed her feelings indirectly surprising him.

"I know and I feel happy and lucky to get you in my life and I promise you that you will always find me beside you in every step you take in your life," Akshat promised her, sealing it with a forehead kiss which brought warmth to her heart and smile onto her lips.

Hey Guys, I hope this chapter is good and next chapter is P.O.V of Akshat.

If you like this chapter please vote and comment on it.
And Guys, many readers are this reading this book but I don't even get half of likes or comments on it and I'm really sad about it, please vote and let me know your views on the chapters.