Chapter-7

Samira's P. O. V:

Once I reached my room I quickly had my bath and got ready wearing blue floral dress with blue flowers which is knee length and left my hair open because it will become wet once again after we get into swimming pool at park.

"Doll are you coming or not? " Bhai shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming Bhai,  wait for few minutes. " I replied making last minute touch up to my face,  taking my phone and clutch,  I went down.

"Let's go everyone. " I said walking out of the door and everyone stood rooted to place with mouth open which made me chuckle.

"What happened guys?  What are you looking at? " I asked them which made them snap out of their stupor.

"You look beautiful. " Bhai said while Amar and Alisha gave me knowing smiles because while I was in NY, I started to wear western clothes while others still couldn't digest the fact that I was wearing them and Akshat was looking at me continuously with something in his eyes and I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

After that bhai,  bhabhi,  Akashat and myself took one car while Jiya,  Amar and Alisha took other car and Arjun,  Aarav and Riya came in one of their car in which I found relief because I didn't want any confrontation between those six people. We reached water park and Bhai and Arjun went and got Tickets while Amar and Aarav went and parked the cars along with Akshat and came back and we entered inside and then we went into changing room to change our dresses into the dresses that was provided by the park people to the customers.

The minute I entered inside the water park inner area I knew which one I should ride first and where to take others because I definitely know that everyone are thinking I will say no to water rides because I feel fear riding them except Akshat, Amar and Alisha because Amar and Alisha saw me going on them in NY and Akshat doesn't know about me that much but that was before five years not now because I'm changed.

"Come on guys we are first going on Uphill water coaster." I said dragging bhai and someone else by their wrists till we reached the line that was for the ride.

"Well Doll don't you think you're hyperactive for a person who doesn't like riding water games from childhood and I didn't know that you and Akshat are close friends I mean you dragged him to the ride along with us by pulling his wrist." Bhai said and I felt flustered after seeing Akshat watching me with amusement in his eyes.

"I..um...I...Uh....Bhai I have changed very much in these past five years and you can't expect people to stay same all their life and about pulling Akshat here we became friends two days back and now I didn't see that it was him I just caught his wrist without seeing his face." I replied and went into line without turning back and when my chance came to ride it I was partnered with Akshat to my horror because bhai is already thinking I wantedly dragged Akshat along with him to the ride. Then once ride started I can feel water splashing on to my body as the speed increased and Akshat caught me in middle of my stomach with his left hand so that I don't fall because of anxiousness which was clearly shown on my face.

"Don't worry Samira, I'm here I will catch you so that you will not fall and you can trust me on that." Akshat replied near my ear his hot breath fanning my face which made me shiver in delight and this reaction confused me greatly.

"Thank you." I replied slowly not trusting my voice even for a minute.

After that we went on other water rides and by lunch time we completed all the rides except current wave pool and water roller coaster.  I was with Akshat all the time because everyone paterned themselves leaving us two alone.

"Now Samira how didi you enjoy the day till now? " Bhabhi asked.

"I enjoyed a lot bhabhi in fact Akshat made sure that I experienced each and every ride with fun and joy all the while giving me encouragement. " I said with a smile while eating my favourite pizza.

"Well I'm happy to know that you enjoyed spending time with me Samira and I hope you will do that remaining day too." Akshat replied from back which made me jump two feet high in air while everyone else laughed which made me scowl at them.

"It's not funny guys an d Akshat next remember not to startle me like that because I don't like if someone do that like that. " I said and left from there to get tickets for next ride as I finished having pizza.

Then we enjoyed till evening and reached home after we haddinner at restaurant.  Akshat dropped me at home in his car.

"I enjoyed a lot with you today Samira thank you. " He said.

"I enjoyed it too Akshat and in fact it has been five years that I had so much fun. Thank you. " I replied.

"Your welcome and now I need to leave good night. " He said and bent down and kissed my cheek and left from there and all the while I was standing there seeing at the spot where he stood few minutes before in shock because when his lips touched my cheeks I felt current pass through my body and I'm scared because even Aarav couldn't get something this type of reaction out of me and my body in past.  I know one thing for sure in less than 48 hours Akshat is becoming more than a friend which is frightening to think because I don't want to feel another heart break.