Chapter-5

Samira's P.o.v:

We reached shopping center and entered inside to find Aarav, Arjun and Riya along with Anuhya which made my blood boil because I wanted to avoid everything regarding them because I didn't want Mom, Dad, bhai, Aunt and Uncle to know what they had done to me because if they com e to know Dad will break all the relations with their fathers because dad will never tolerate a single insult against Mom, Babygirl or me, I know this because Dad broke all relations with our paternal family because they never approved of Dad's marriage with Mom or us being born. I came out of my musings when Babygirl approached me.

"Jiya what are they doing?" I hissed at her showing my annoyance.

"Well Di, Mom called them and informed about  shopping as they still think that you're friends with them." Jiya replied while I sighed thinking that it will be a long afternoon and night and just then Akshat was approaching us with someone else.

"Well guys meet my friend Arhaan Malhotra, owner of Malhotra designers and Arhaan meet my Sister's Sister-in-laws Samira, Jiya and their friends Amar and Alisha." He introduced us to each other.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Malhotra. " We said in unison which surprised Akshat because till now he didn't see me meeting anyone politely because the first time or second time I met him I was frustrated and annoyed with him.

"You know how to greet someone?" Akshat asked making wide eyes for dramatic eyes for an effect which was comical on his face.

"Of course I know I'm not an illiterate." I said annoyed which made him shrug his shoulders non Chantilly.

"Oh I mean you never greeted me that way, so I thought you never knew how to greet." He said with innocent expression which made my brows furrow in frustration. 

"Well I greet people who are responsible and behave properly with strangers unlike you who drags someone out of a place where said person is enjoying their alone time." I replied.

"Well I already apologized for that and it was not my fault that I find art boring to admire and I wanted to come out of that place as they don't allow anyone to enter or exit as single only in pairs and you were expression was like someone wanted to escape from that place, so I dragged you out from there." He explained but I left from there bidding bye to Aryan as Mom was calling me for selecting dress for myself for engagement. After searching up and down in the shop I liked only one dress even though it was simple it was classic and elegant with Heavy Banglori Silk Zari Embroidery Dress in  red colour.

 After searching up and down in the shop I liked only one dress even though it was simple it was classic and elegant with Heavy Banglori Silk Zari Embroidery Dress in  red colour

 After that shopping for ladies finished we moved to have snacks as we had lunch before we started to do shopping. Amar, Alsiha, Jiya and myself sat at a separate table and started to have our own conversations.

"Sammy, why do you behave rudely with Akshat?" Amar asked and I looked side ways to avoid answering him to that question.

"Yes Di, I find it odd too I mean I know you di we are too close from other siblings and I never found you behaving that way with anyone else, what happened to you?" Babygirl questioned too.

"It's just I find unfair that he is enjoying his life I mean I'm not jealous or something but I envy him because he is so responsible yet he behaves childish and enjoys life to fullest while I'm still in past and unable to move because he is like me in many ways." I explained and those three were looking at me like I'm someone.

"You envy him, are  you out of your mind Sammy he is just like us." Alisha said.

"I know that Ishu it's just hard for me to forget past I don't know why, I mean I had best childhood and teenage years, I have great parents who supports me in everything, a sister who is close like a friend and you both are the best friends any person can ask but because of what those people did I find difficulty in moving on and he reminds me of myself where I used to be carefree, responsible, soft-hearted and loving person." I said and they sighed in understanding.

"We can understand di and we are sorry that we compelled you to explain your reasoning's to us." Jiya said and I nodded my head in understanding.

"But can you at least try to behave in civil way with him?" Amar questioned me.

"I promise you that I will try and get along with him." I said and they nodded their heads with smiles on their faces.

After that we resumed our shopping because everyone had their snacks, it took us five hours to complete shopping for all gents including bhai and we moved to restaurant to have dinner as its late to go home and cook food for dinner. I was searching for a chance to have a talk with Akshat to take amends for my wrong behavior with him.

"Akshat can I a minute with you please?" I asked him when he was going to wash hands before our dinner arrived.

"Of course Samira, please follow me." He said taking me the lawn we have outside the restaurant.

"What do you want?" He asked me curiously.

"Well I'm sorry for behaving rudely with you, it was uncalled for." I said and he was looking at me shockingly but recovered soon.

"It's okay but if you want to have my acceptance then I have a condition?" He stated.

"What is it?" I asked him curiously this time.

"Be my friend." He said forwarding his hand for a handshake and I looked at his hand for few seconds shockingly but I recovered quickly shook his hand.

"Okay friends." I said not knowing that in future this person will be with me in future till our last breath.