Chapter-16

She was surprised by Akshat's Anger, the way he had beaten them amazed her and she felt protected in his arms which she only feels when her father takes her into his embrace. She knows Alisha and Amar feels she is moving fast with Akshat in this relationship but the truth is the feelings Akshat provokes me in her is something that she never felt before with Aarav or someone else. Samiara knows after today whatever happened between them changed something deep between them and she is happy about that. Samiara came out of her musings when Akshat came with dinner packed and they started their journey to the farmhouse.

"Samiara, are you fine and I'm sorry that I yelled at you but I was scared and I took the anger I was feeling for them on you." He gave an explanation.

"I'm fine Akshat and I'm saying the truth and as you are my friend and boyfr--- I mean as a friend and relative you have the right to show your anger on me," She said stopping herself from saying, boyfriend which amused h because till now he never asked her to be his girlfriend which he was planning to do in Kolkata.

"Then fine, so what do you say tomorrow night shall we go to the beach to stroll around after shopping and buying the jewellery we need for Di and I buy my gift for her," Akshat asked her.

"I don't see any problem in that because I love beaches and that too night time where stars are filled in the sky with the moon glowing brightly." Samiara expressed her wish and meanwhile they reached the farmhouse, after entering inside they had dinner and retired for the night as they will have a busy day next morning.

Next morning Samiara was the first one to wake up, she completed her abortions and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast for both of them, taking their both coffee she entered Akshat's room only to see him shirtless as he just came out of washroom after bath wearing sweatpants with towel around his neck with wet hair.

"Akshat, wear your shirt, at least you could have locked your room," Samiara shouted.

"Well, when you entered you could have knocked on my door," Akshat said with a smirk because he can see blush rising on her cheeks.

"You could wear your shirt without smirking you know, first wear your shirt idiot," Samiara shouted put of embarrassment.

"I already wore my shirt Miara, it is you who have not yet opened her eyes." He said chuckling.

"Okay fine, Good morning and here is your coffee and breakfast is ready after having it we can leave for the day," Samiara said.

"Thank you for the coffee and okay after breakfast, we will leave, " Akshat said and both of them moved towards the dining table to have breakfast and then after eating they both left to a jewellery shop and for the full day they roamed Kolkata after collecting and buying a gift for Sariyu.

In the evening both of them entered inside fully tired but Samiara was still excited to go and visit the beach.

"Akshat are we still going to the beach, please we will go there." Samiara pleaded to him cute innocent look on her face which was irresistible for him.

"Of course we are going but please wear this and come and I will be waiting for you in the car after 45 mins," Akshat said and handed her a parcel he brought from his room.

"Oh okay, but what is in Thai parcel?" Samiara asked out of curiosity.

"Well you can and open see but now I'm going to my room to get fresh." He replied and went to his room to get ready and here Samiara too went to her and when she opened the parcel she squealed like a kid in excitement and happiness.

There lay ash colour Pakistani salwar suit and she was amazed at his selection because she has a hunch that it was his selection.

She got ready and she was looking like a diva but one question was bugging her that why did Akshat give her this type of dress when they are just going for beach but she shrugged her thoughts and moved outside to see him looking like a Greek God i...

She got ready and she was looking like a diva but one question was bugging her that why did Akshat give her this type of dress when they are just going for beach but she shrugged her thoughts and moved outside to see him looking like a Greek God in three pieces black suit leaning on the car and her breath was stuck in her thought and here Akshat's situation was no different he felt like ravishing her here and now but he controlled his thoughts and cleared his throat which brought her out of trance.

"Come Samiara, it's time for your surprise," Akshat said opening the car door and tied a cloth around her eyes. After some time they reached the beach and he took her hand went towards a private spot on the beach.

"Samiara now you can remove the cloth and open your eyes and see around I hope you will like the arrangements," Akshat said.

When Samiara opened her eyes she was shocked to see arrangements, the area was decorated beautifully but what caught her attention was Akshat was kneeling on his knees with a ring in his hand.

"Samiara, I first saw you when you were in deep thought standing in front of a Phoenix reborn in fire that time I saw fire and resolve in your eyes, next time I met you was in office and there I saw an independent and powerful women who built her own empire and then I met you for third time again in office handling a large empire which your father created at that time I saw determination, happiness and resolution to make your family proud. From the time I saw you first something deep inside my heart struck the strings pulling me towards when you accepted me as your friend I was happy but when you accepted me as your confidant and shared your past I saw how strong you are and I was on cloud nine that I was your confidant and when yesterday the other boys were commenting and teasing you I felt anger like never before, what I want to say is I like you and about love I don't know yet but I can't see a future without you in it and I can see falling in love with you in future and I will be the happiest and luckiest person alive in this world if you accept to be my girlfriend for now and I promise you that I will always be loyal to you till my last breath. So WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Akshat asked nervously even though he knows that she has the same feelings for him and Samiara was on cloud nine that he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Note:

Guys, I'm sad that everyone is reading this story but even half of the people doesn't even like or comment on my story.

Guys, I request you to at least vote for the story and if it continues like this I can say in future I need to take down my stories and stop publishing them.

But whoever is reading, commenting and liking my stories from start, I'm very thankful to them and I hope you people will continue in future too.