Chapter-14

Samira's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes due to sun rays falling on my face through the window I found myself in the arms of Akshat which made my heart flutter and butterflies in my stomach but I ignored them and tried to get up but Akshat was restraining me from moving.

"Akshat Akshat, wake up its time for us to go back," I said shaking him.

"Maria five minutes more please." He said leaving me and turned another side as the sunlight was falling him.

"No more five minutes as we need to wake up Arhaan and jiya and should start going back as everyone feels tensed if we don't reach by lunch time back," I said.

"Okay fine, I'm going to wake up Arhaan." He said, stood up and started walking towards hall but stopped in middle and turned around.

"And good morning Maira." He said with a smile and today I can see his smile was bright not dull like other times.

"Good morning to you too Akshat and I will wake up Jiya," I said returning the smile and we both went to wake up them both.

After waking them up which is a big chore as they are relatives of sleeping God, we started our journey back and it took us one and half hour to come back to resort because in middle they stopped many times to observe the scenery and to click photos.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted elders followed by the other three.

"Good morning children." They replied.

"Sam goes and gets cleaned, we are waiting for you people to come back so we can have breakfast and take other three with you," Bhai said.

"Okay Bhai, we will be back in 20 mins," I said and dragged Akshat while jiya and Arhaan followed us.

After breakfast, we enjoyed and had lots of fun in water games, pulling each other legs for fun. Then we retired to bed after dinner.

----------

After that, on Sunday we explored other things and done our shopping buying the things that interested us and on Monday morning we were back to our homes and fell into daily schedule but Akshat and his words were constant remainder in my mind and the way we both confessed that we both are attracted towards each other without any hesitation but I hope that this I will not be betrayed and this time my mind and heart in agreement in one thing that is Akshat will not do anything like that. I was brought out of my revere when Alisha Knocked on my door.

"Hi Sammy, what are you doing?" She questioned.

"Nothing important Ishu I was just completing all the works before time because next week Bhai's engagement is there and I need to prepare everything as I don't want to miss anything." I said. 

"That's fine and now tell me what is going on between you and Akshat?" She questioned wriggling her eyebrows which made me blush.

"Nothing much we just confessed that we both are attracted towards each other." I said without any shyness which made her shocked because I was shy type girl when things come to like this.

"Oh, so now you both are something? and are you sure that he is not betraying or using you like them." She asked seriously because from that time onward Amar and her over-protective of me.

"Ishu I know that you are thinking my heart will break again but I can say this time with confidence that this time Akshat will become something more to me than Aarav or any other person as my instincts were never wrong I regret not following my instincts last time and even if he tries something you all are there to take care of him." I said with a smile.

"If you are confident then fine but the minute your eyes gets teary because of him he will be dead." She said seriously and once again I wished why didn't god sent her and Amar in my life early because they both were blessings from god as my friends.

"Okay when the day arrives and I know it will never arrive but still you can kill him." I said seriously and after seeing each other for few seconds we both burst out laughing and we were interrupted by my P.A Radha who came to say that it's time for meeting.

After meeting was done we went to our home and for next few days we all were busy because we want to clear our schedules for engagement and meanwhile mine and Akshat's relationship was progressing slowly and we were understanding each other step by step and today he asked me to accompany him to lunch after the meeting we have for the new government project so here I'm getting ready for that wearing brown solid maxi dress with loose hair and high black heels waiting in the restaurant in a private corner which was present at opposite of my office and he entered inside in his three piece blue suit which made him more handsome and sexy.

"Hi Maira, Good afternoon." He greeted me with a smile which made my heart flutter with joy.

"Good afternoon, Akshat and how are preparations going on for function?" I asked once he settles in his seat.

"Everything is going on well infact Di is ordering everyone mainly me which quite annoying because she make us do everything again  and again." He said with a scowl which made me laugh hardly.

"Well it's her marriage and you can't expect her to sit quietly and I think she is going mad because of nervousness." I said with a smile.

"You're right and Maira actually I wanted to ask you something?" He said and meanwhile we ordered our food.

"Sure Akshat what is it you wanted to ask?"

"Well I'm going to Kolkatta after two days as I need to collect Di's engagement jewelry so will you accompany?" He asked me.

"Sure why not we will go by car then we can enjoy trip as well as we get time to know each other." I said.

"Of course now there will be no awkwardness or nervousness from your side I hope as we confessed that we are attracted to each other." He said and I just looked into his eyes just to see seriousness, hope, honesty and unnamed emotion there which made me rethink my decision of going alone with him but I know this will be turning point of my life as well as our relationship.