Chapter-18

Samiara and Akshat were waiting at the restaurant as they informed their Siblings and Friends in a private booth, they both were into each other so much that they didn't even notice the arrival of others until Jai cleared his throat to bring them out of their trance.

"Hello, to you people too, " Jai said which made Akshat and Samiara blush.

"Hello everyone, how are you all?" Akshat asked composing himself.

"We are fine and we can see that even you both are fine too, " Sariyu replied smirking.

"Yeah we are fine too, but now we are starving so let's order, " Akshat said.

"Why didn't you people order something till now?" Alisha asked.

"We called you to have dinner together and expect us to eat something before you people arrive, " Samiara asked raising her eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Well at least you could have ordered Juice or something till we come then time should have passed, " Alisha said.

"Oh Ishu Di how can you expect something like that when they are busy staring at each other, " Jiya said for which she earned a glare from Samiara.

"Shut up Guys, we called you here to inform something important but you people are hell-bent on teasing us, " Samiara said annoyed.

"Okay we are sorry, now tell us what is the important news that you people couldn't share it with us at home and here?" Jai asked.

"Well, we wanted to tell you that, I mean Akshat wanted to tell you is--" Samiara said fumbling with her words which surprised everyone as she is not the one to prolong the conversation with her words.

"Sammy you and Akshat can tell us anything you people wanted to tell, " Amar said with assurance.

"Okay, we both are together, yesterday night Akshat asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes to it, " Samiara said showing her ring which was placed by Akshat which brought happy squeals from Jiya, Alisha and Sariyu while both boys were looking at Akshat intensely which made him gulp.

"Well Akshat I'm warning you, make my sister cry and you will be dead in my hands even before you can say " sorry", look after her, take care of her and treasure her with your being and congratulations, " Jai replied.

"Akshat you may be my friend but Samiara is my sister and hurt my sister, I will hurt and never break heart because next minute I will break bones in a most painful way and congratulations for confessing your feelings with each other, " Amar warned him.

"Amar, Jai I promise you not to hurt her or break her heart because I'm the lucky one to get a girl Samiara as my girlfriend I know her value and I'm not going to let her walk away from my life soon and if it is in my hands then for next seven lives she will be everything in my life because she is Kohinoor which is rare and valuable, " Akshat said all the while girls we're gushing around Samiara for dets on her date.

After that everyone had their dinner and returned to their Houses because from next day engagement preparations are starting but before sleeping Samiara talked with Akshat in Phone about informing their parents about their relationship and both came to the decision of informing them tomorrow.

******

Next day Samiara along with her family went to Jai's house as they all are going to the venue for engagement together. By the time they reached the venue even Akshat's family reached the venue, both the families entered inside together and settled den in Longue as engagement is in the evening and it is still noon.

"Mom, Dad I and Samiara wanted to tell you something, " Akshat said.

"What is it Akshat?" His dad asked.

"Uncle, Auntie, Dad Mom I and Samiara is in a relation, " Akshat said.

"Is it true Princess, are you both are in relation?" Samiara's dad asked.

"Yes Dad when we went to Kolkatta for jewellery we confessed our feelings to each other also I like him a lot Dad, he is a good person and I know he will take care of me and will never let anything happen to me, " Samiara said.

"Princess it is good that you both confessed we elders we're planning how to make you both confess to each other because we can see the way you both behave with each other, " Samiara's Mom said, Akshat and Samiara looked at them in surprise.

"Really Mom, I mean you people don't have any problem with us being in relation?" Samiara asked.

"No Samiara we don't have a problem and we bless you and I hope that I will get you as my daughter-in-law in future, " Akshat's Mom said which made her shy.

"Akshat we gave our blessings to this relation but treat my daughter any less or hurt her and if you are the cause of her tears then you will be dead and I will kill with my bare hands, " Samiara's Dad warned him which made him gulp his saliva due to fear.

"Don't worry Uncle, I like her a lot and I will never hurt her I will care for her it is my promise to you, " Akshat said.

After that everyone moved to their rooms because they need to get ready for the evening function. By 6:00 everyone was ready, elders we're welcoming the guest, while Jai along with Amar and his friend Ayan is in the room, Sariyu along with Alisha, Jiya and her friends are in her room. Here Akshat was seeing arrangements and was waiting for Samiara to get a glimpse of her because after their talk with elders they didn't get time to spend alone and he is craving for her attention.

"Akshat, come here once please, " His Mom called him which gained his attention.

"Yes, Mom do you want something?" He asked her.

"Yeah go and bring Jai down while I and Kavya along with Paridhi (Jai's Mother) will bring Sariyu down, " His Mom said.

"Mom what is the need for you people to go call Jiya or Samiara and tell to bring So down because those along with Alisha are in di's room, " He suggested which followed and in few minutes Jai was sitting on stage and just the light music started indicating the arrival of the bride and immediately Akshay saw towards Samiara and his breath got stuck in his throat due to her beauty and innocence.

Sorry for the late guys, I was busy for the last few days and couldn't update it, I hope this will be likeable.

In this chapter, I concluded elders blessings because from next chapter onwards her revenge and confrontation with her past will start with the support of Akshat so this chapter was needed.