Chapter-11

Samira's P.O.V:

"Stop it all of you she wasn't naive or innocent in fact I find it beautiful because she has a talent to make you feel like a family and Jiju she treated you as her brother was because she knew that if a person who can go to that extent to protect a stranger from death then you being her brother will treat her like a princess and I find it mature and understanding and her passion towards love and importance of relations." When Akshat said that I was surprised and shocked that he understood me in a few days and hardly a month whereas even bhai couldn't understand me regarding this matter and I felt I can trust him up to some extent because I accepted him as my friend because without acceptance trust cannot be formed but I don't think I trust him that much that I can share the betrayal I faced from my childhood friends, as I couldn't explain how I felt so I just looked at him in his eyes and hoped he will understand what I felt for him that time, meanwhile I was called by Mom and Aunty so I went to them.

"Princess we all are going to be here and you younger generation can go and explore the jungle area that is situated at the backside of this resort if you want?" Mom said.

"Okay Mom, I will inform everyone and if they are willing to then we will go and will come back in the evening," I said.

"Samira can you inform Akshat that his friend Arhaan will be here in an hour and will be here will us till the weekend," Aunty said.

"Sure Aunty I will inform Akshat and Mom mostly we will be going after breakfast to explore the jungle," I said because I know about everyone without eating anything they don't start the day.

"Be careful and safe Princess." Mom and Aunty said.

"Of course Mom, Auntie," I said and went towards our table.

"Akshat your friend Arhaan will be here in an hour and will be with us for the weekend, your Mom told to inform you and we can explore the jungle after breakfast," I said and he nodded his head.

After breakfast, we all decided to play a game where the game is played in couples, there will be clues laid in different parts of the jungle and glowing them we need to find the hidden treasure at the heart of the jungle that is placed by our parents with the help of hotel staff and this game is called a treasure hunt. In order to pair we need to choose chits from the glass bowl and the one with the same colour are paired for this game. When I chose my colour was red and accidentally or coincidentally I was paired with Akshat who got the same colour chit.

"So, Akshat are you ready to win the game because I want to win the game as I never lose any game or challenge till now," I said.

"Samira gets ready to win because of even I never lost any game or challenge when I was faced with them and trust me I will make you win this game." He replied make me look at him in the eyes and all I found was honesty and sincerity which made me satisfied.

"Thank you Akshat and now we need to start moving before someone else gets the clues," I said and when we were moving I heard yelling of Jiya so when we turned around I was at first shocked but then I started laughing because they're on the ground Jiya was laying in mud puddles between dress path because Arhaan accidentally pushed her down when he was running towards Akshat to meet.

"Are you blind or what? Arhaan, can't you see that I was standing there." She said.

"Oh hello there Kitten, I didn't see you there even though I want to dump you in there again in the mud this time willingly," Arhaan said with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"You idiot first you pushed me down and now without trying to help me you are saying you wanted to push me down again." She yelled and they started to fight like Tom and Jerry by Jiya pulling Arhaan down in the mud while Akshat and myself were trying hard not to laugh but as time passed we couldn't hold anymore and started to laugh harder.

"Okay you two stop go and clean yourself and come here we need to start the game," I said.

"Arhaan goes to my room you can wear one of my dresses, Mom will give you," Akshat said with that they both went different ways and I can see some spark between those two and I think in future they both are going to be related and after 20 mins they came down and with that we started game and after our first clue we solved four more clues and I had a hunch that we are nearing the place where treasure was hidden and without seeing I fell in the pit which was 5 feet deep in ground and I screamed.

"Akshat."

"Samira."

"Akshat, please help me, I'm afraid of darkness," I said my voice quivering because from childhood I was afraid of darkness and I don't the reason for that.

"Samira don't fear I'm here and I'm going to take you out from there but I need you to be strong and keep talking to me okay?" He said.

"Okay," I said and started to talk to him about random things and I don't know how much time had passed but he gave me a stick like a thing and when I caught that he pulled me up. Once he hauled me up by my waste I started crying hugging him because of fear.

"Shh Maira, you're fine I'm here nothing will happen to you and I promise you I will be always with you as your friend and  till the time you accept me as more than a friend." He said and that minute I accepted him as my friend or confidant is the correct word and I decided to share my past with him and I know if bhai or jiya even Amar and Alisha will feel that I'm moving at a fast pace with him but when I'm with him I feel safe and happy which I couldn't feel with Aarav.

"Akshat you asked two days back why I'm not talking with my childhood friends right? So I want to share the reason or say my past with you now if you're willing to listen to me now?" I asked him and we both were sitting under the tree our back touching the bark of the tree.

"Samira don't get compelled to tell me because I protected you now." He said but I can see the seriousness in his eyes to know my past and then and there I knew I can share with him about anything because other than curiosity there was no hidden emotions.