Chapter-1(E)

Jiya's P.o.v:

Today Sis is coming back after five years after she went to NY to complete her studies in business management, while I completed mine this last year and started Raya company of organizers. I really missed her I used to meet her during holidays but it is not the same as seeing her every day.

"Mom come on have your lunch and stop fretting, I will take care of everything," I said taking Mom towards the table where Dad was sitting.

"Honey I know you will take care of everything but this is a big party we are going to held in these many years of our business so I don't want anything to go wrong." Mom replied.

"Mom I know that don't worry and about the party being held by us in large scale, we are doing that because dad is going to handover business to Sis completely by announcing her his heiress," I said.

"Kavya why are you worrying unnecessarily we have two daughters who are no less than sons and I have complete faith in Honey that she will organize this party amazingly like she handling business amazingly for last one and half year. Now did you call Amar and Alisha's family?" Dad asked.

"Yes Karan I called them along with Jai's family and asked Jai to bring his fiance and they will be here by 2:00 at noon." Mom replied.

Just then three persons entered whom I hate with all my being. Who made my sister cry at nights in sleep because of their betrayal but I know about sis she is like a coiled snake ready to strike at the correct time and I can also imagine her teaching them a lesson. But our parents don't know about this because Sis didn't want Dad's  15 years long friendship to end with his father.

"Aarav, Riya and Arjun! What are you doing here?" Mom asked.

"Aunty we came here to have lunch. What about you people?" He asked.

"We are here to see party arrangements as Prince-" I stopped mom in the middle of informing them about Sis arrival.

"Mom I want you and dad to go and check food menu to finalize it for the evening," I said diverting her attention somewhere else.

"Okay honey we are going but you stay here and see to everything. See you people at a party in the evening." Mom said and went away dragging dad along with her.

"Jiya how are you?" Aarav asked me because from the last five years I never talked to him like I used to do before while I continued my friendship with his sister Sara.

"I'm fine," I replied crisply.

"Jiya what happened to you and Samira. She didn't even inform us about her departure and never contacted us in these five years?" He asked me which made my blood boil.

"I don't think I'm the correct person to answer to that question and please stay away from my sister," I replied with the underlying steel in my voice.

"Okay, and we are going to never forgive her for this and also she replaced us with those lower class people Amar and Alisha. Why is that?" Riya asked me.

"Keep in your mind what I'm going to say because I'm not going to repeat it, Amar bro and Alisha sis are few of the people I love and care very much and never let my sister or me listen to you people degrading them because they may be poor in status but they are richer in their character and morals which you people don't have," I warned her which made her stunning.

"And Aarav start your count down for your worst days because my sister is known as the devil of fire in the business world in which you three are going to burn. She is not the same person you once know." I said and left from there to meet Jai bhai along with Amar and Alisha's family.

Evening:

I'm very excited to see Sis, they already landed here and are taking rest in hotel rooms till party got started and can make entry after dad announced his decision and now dad is going to do that and I can't stop my growing excitement and happiness.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you, everyone, for making this evening good for us by your gracious presence." Dad greeted everyone.

"Well I know everyone is thinking about the reason we organized a party on large scale--" mom said

"You people are wondering about the reason as our family never organized a large scale party in these twenty years of my business career, the reason is my elder daughter is back from states permanently and now she is ready to take my position alongside her sister. So please welcome my Elder Daughter and First Heiress Samira Karan Ahuliwalia along with our Younger Daughter and Second Heiress Jiya Karan Ahuliwalia to Ahuliwalia empire." Dad announced making me surprised meanwhile doors got opened and my sis entered inside which made party hall silent and I swear every male's breath was stuck in their throat seeing her beauty.

"Hello Good evening everyone." She greeted us.

"I'm happy to take care of business along with Babygirl(Hey I'm not a baby girl." I shouted which made everyone laugh.") dad and thank you for your trust and support all these years when I said I want to study in NY. Also, I'm very excited and happy to work with Jiya on our business because she is experienced in this like myself because she was handling our empire for the last four years along with her studies in my absence." Sis said and passed the mike to me.

"I was a surprised dad that you announced me as the second heiress but what my sister said about handling our empire by myself in her absence is wrong because she was there with me in every step guiding me from along with dad. I'm very happy and excited to work with you." I said.

"Dad Mom as your daughters we promise you that we will make you proud about us being your daughters because even though we are girls and daughters you brought as though we are sons by giving us the freedom to take our own choices and decisions like sons." We both said at the same time and everyone applauded.