Chapter-12

Akshat's P.O.V:

"Samira doesn't get compelled to tell me because I protected you now," I said and saw the determination in her eyes to share with me so I kept silent.

"From childhood, I and jiya were Princesses of dad and Mom was queen and Dad can go to any extent to protect us and I know this because Dad broke all relations with our Paternal family and never talks about them till this day as our grandfather never approved his relation with Mom but with reluctance accepted Mom into house but when Mom gave birth two girls that is me and Jiya that was last straw for Dad because all his siblings and Parents insulted Mom for the thing which she never had any responsibility and that was the reason Jiya and myself were lonely without cousins and friends and at that time I met Aarav who was a small boy crying sitting on a bench in the park as no one wanted to play with him and I immediately went to him and made him mine and Jiya's friend. From that day I and he was inseparable and then Arjun and Riya were included in our group. Those three were possessive of me not allowing anyone to be my friend or aquanctaince and from childhood, I had a crush on Aarav and as time passed it turned into love but by the time I can express it Anuhya came into our lives and Aarav started loving her so I suppressed my feelings for him then at the end of family vacation he started to behave differently from before which confused me but then one day he took me on a date and announced that he loves me too and wants me as his girlfriend and I was shocked and scared so I asked him time and as months passed and our final exams were approaching fast and I realized that he is changed and loves me truly so I wanted to confess too so I went to his home and when I approached his room what I heard made my heart shatter---" She couldn't continue anymore and started crying hugging me like there is nothing in this world for her and I allowed her to cry and all the while my blood was boiling and I was itching to kill those three.

"Shhh Maira, I'm here Maira no one can do anything to you anymore and will always be by your side it's my promise," I said and what I said is true I'm never going to leave her once in my life I lost something precious because of stupidity and arrogance but not this time.

"Thank you for letting me cry on you." She said with a small smile playing on her lips.

"It's okay and no thank you and no sorry in friendship," I said lightly smacking her on cheeks and she just pouted but soon composed herself and started talking again.

"Aarav just played with me because he bet with Anuhya that he will make me fall in love with him as he loved her and I'm a fool to fall for his charms because a person who never loved me from childhood announced suddenly that he loves me and like an idiot I fell for him and Arjun and Riya were acting to be my friends because they wanted popularity and money because I came from rich family more than Aarav's family and she listened to their conversation I was heartbroken but I promised myself that I will never trust him again I get my revenge from them in a way where they never thought of it even in their dreams and wanted to show what type of a person Aarav lost in his foolishness. Then I completed my business management for next year at NY then started my masters in the course for the next two years then started my own company and at the same time you entered my life as my rival in the business, of course, you were more like a partner because we both completed many projects combined but I never thought we will be related I didn't even think for a second even when bhai introduced bhabhi as Ms Singhania." She said and I was amazed how strong she is because I know the pain by losing first love and even when she emerged as a strong fighter.

"I'm proud to be recognized as your friend Maira, no one can be strong like you even after facing betrayals. You are a Phoenix emerging from the fire of vengeance. I promise I will not share this with anyone and I will always be your confidant." I said sincerely.

"Thanks, Akshat and now can I ask you something?" She asked and I can hear the nervousness in her voice which made me frown.

"Of course you can ask me anything, you're my friend," I said with a smile hoping it eases her.

"What is it that bothers you at times, I mean sometimes you will be in deep thinking and at that time I can see pain and sadness along with anguish but if someone disturbs you at that time you masks it with happiness and love for your family and friends. If you want you can also share it with me and I mean if you are comfortable with me." She said and I was shocked because till now not even Mom or Di(Sariyu) could not understand it and she understood the hidden emotions in me in two months of time because I can't count the two years in NY because at that time I use to flirt with her at times but our relationship was more of professional or accquataince.

"Maira, I'm shocked that you understood the pain I hid from the world even from my family and I'm comfortable with you and I'm happy to share it with you but before that we need to find the treasure and head back before someone else finds them and when time is right you will be the first one to know my past, I promise," I said.

"I will hold you to that and like you, I'm always here to listen and understand and you are right we need to head back finding the treasure." She said and we started to follow the clues and when we reached the last clue there was a small cottage in front of us surrounded by flowers.

"Common on Akshat I want to see what we won in the game." She said pull g me with my arm inside with excitement.

"Okay, I'm coming don't drag me," I said and when we entered inside there was a box in the middle of the hall and Maira ran towards it and when she opened it she squealed like a child loudly and I was shocked to see her like this.

"What did you find?" I asked moving towards her and when I peeped into the box I found chocolates along with some cash.

"You mean we went through this much just for chocolates and some cash?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Those are chocolates and what did you expect diamonds and rubies." She asked sarcastically a the while eating chocolate but I just shook my head instead of answering her and we were distributed by shouting matching between Jiya and Arhaan which was funny because they are always at each other's throats.

Note:

Guys sorry for the inconvenience I'm causing by editing the previous chapters but when I re-read the chapters some points and characters we confusing so I started to edit.

So I request you to read the edited chapters if you don't understand anything.
I hope you people don't get offence for this and will like this chapter and comment on it.