Makeup ⚠️

"I don't understand , why couldn't you just tell me you were with Brennen ?!" You questioned Colby. He's been coming home late these days. He groaned in frustration , "Why is it so important for you to know ? I need not tell you everything." You frowned.

You've been having fights with him continuously these days , it's come to a point where you'd ignore each other just to stay calm.

"Maybe if you would , we wouldn't be arguing every single fucking day !" You yelled with tears running down your face.

Colby's POV

I've loved her all my life , yet she doesn't trust me. We've been picking up fights lately and it kills me to see her cry but today , today was going to be the end of this.

"Maybe if you would , we wouldn't be arguing single fucking day !" She yelled at me , I couldn't take this anymore. I walked over to her , trapping her between the fridge and me. I heard her let out a gasp because of my sudden movement.

"You think I have fun arguing with you ? Do you know how hard it is to come home every day and watch you pick a fight with me ? Don't you realise you're all that I fucking want ?!" I yelled at her face , slamming my hands on either side of her.

Y/n was now gasping for air , her head held down. "Look at me when I talk to you y/n" I yelled at her. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. My heart broke seeing her being this afraid of me. I rose my hand to cup her cheek but she slapped it away , "don't touch me Colby !" She tried pushing me away but I was too strong for her soft arms. She finally gave in and rested her head on my chest , still crying.

I pulled her close to me , tears escaping my eyes too. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that." I said while caressing her hair. She lifted her head up to look into my eyes , her eyes now being red and puffy. "Why Colby ? Is there someone else ? Do you not love me anymore...?" She asked , almost whispering at the end of her questions. My eyebrows scrunched up , I never understood why she thought she wasn't good enough for me.

"I've always loved you babe. You don't understand this but you mean so much to me. My whole world would come crashing down if you'd leave me. You've mended me into the person I am today y/n , if only you could see yourself through my eyes..you'd fall in love with yourself." I said , rubbing slow circles on her cheek. I saw her eyes travel down to my lips , she gulped down the breath that she was holding. I held her in my arms , feeling her slowly relax her tensed up muscles with my touch.

Her breath unwounded itself , her chest now rising up and down evenly. I held onto her until she was alright.

Y/n's POV

I never knew Colby would be a suspect of sudden outbursts , today being the worst by far. I missed the time we actually spent together. I missed him , I missed his touch. I craved him so intensely right now.

I didn't waste any more effort or time and lifted my head , standing on my tippy toes and kissed him passionately. I felt all the butterflies back into my stomach , reminiscing our first kiss. I pulled him closer , wanting to feel our bodies collide against each other.

Our slimy bodies which were covered up with sweat now coming into contact with each other , burning up the intensity of our kiss. I needed more of him , all of him. His hands now explored my body , sending ripples of shivers throughout my body. His large hands made my body feel tiny in front of him. He lifted up me onto the kitchen counter , setting me down in rush. He needed me too.

He slowly made his way to my neck , marking me as his territory. No amount of makeup could cover up the dark purple stains left by him. I titled head to the side , allowing easy access for more. His hands traveling under my shirt , feeling my bare breasts. I didn't bother wearing anything underneath since I was all alone at home.