One night stand. ⚠️

I laced up my high heels and looked back at myself through the mirror for one last time before pulling down my dress , adjusting it and headed out the door as I quickly tried sprinting to my car. 

The engine roared as I tugged on the gear and drove up to my best friend's house , Tara. She was supposedly gonna introduce me to her boyfriend , Jake , today at this party being held at his house.

"Hey girl ! Thank God you decided to come today." Tara said while making herself comfortable at the passenger seat. "Ah yeah , what the heck." I said rather non enthusiastically , not being excited to be my social self once again for that night. "Oh cmon , it'll fine. I promise." Tara pleaded , lifting up my mood as I gave in with a sigh.

I pulled over to this huge house- correction , mansion as I heard the soft thuds of music being played at a loud volume. Tara quickly got out of the car , jumping up and down in joy since she was gonna meet her boyfriend. I smiled weakly back at her , not being ready for another crazy night ahead of me.

I followed Tara through a crazy crowd , watching people jump down kitchen counters and chugging full bottles of beer. The pungent smell of alcohol sent shivers down my spine , it's been moths since I'm sober , was this night worth breaking it for ?

A blonde haired guy walked behind us , engulfing Tara into a hug while she jumped up in fear. Her face soon switched emotions as her lips moved forward , pecking the boy I'm assuming was definitely her boyfriend. "Jake , this is y/n , my besttt friend and y/n , he's my boyfriend , the infamous Jake Webber." Tara snorted as she let out a loud laugh , her hands gesturing to her boyfriend.

I flashed a warm smile to him before diverting paths since I didn't feel like third wheeling at the moment. I stepped out into the backyard and walked towards the mini outdoor bar , accompanying a blue haired boy while I ordered my drink.

I watched the boy fiddle with his shot glass , his fingertips ran across the rim of the glass as I felt my skin raise up. He looked over at me , our eyes connecting for a brief moment before the bartender handed my drink over. A heavy sigh left my lips , the uneasy feeling staying prominent in my chest. How did he have this effect on me ? Who was he ?

My thoughts abruptly ended as he skipped a few chairs and got close to me , sliding my drink across the marble table. My hands instantly caught the glass as it inched closer to end , stopping it in it's trace. "Impressive." He remarked , the chills multiplying itself all over my body.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around." He simpered , gulping down his shot , his emotions still being stable. "I-I'm actually here with Tara.." I stuttered , gripping my glass harder as I chugged the bitter goodness down my throat , my insides almost catching on fire. "Woah , impressive. Yet again." He mumbled , leaning in closer to my ear.

My thighs clenched against one another , my core pulsating with the tension. "Have plans of leaving any sooner ?" He growled as I felt my breath getting unsteady. "I don't think I am interested in whatever offer you have for me." I snarled , asking the bartender for yet another drink.

He smirked as he leaned back on the bar stool , "Oh really ? Doesn't seem that way." His arms crossed against his chest as his jaw clenched dangerously. I turned my head towards him , my eyebrows furrowed in anger as I waited for him to continue. He gave a look to the bartender , asking him to leave us alone to which he obliged respectfully.

"You see pretty lady.." the blue haired boy trailed off. I stoped him mid way , "Y/n and only y/n." I snapped back , narrowing my eyes at a cheeky smile painted upon his face. "Whatever you ask for tonight." He said , raising his hands up in defence. I scoffed at him before he continued , "You see , if it certainly wasn't that way then..your thighs would be clenching against each other." His hand tenderly rested upon my thigh as my core picked up its pulse again.