Cheater. ⚠️

Colby's POV

I grabbed my car keys and speed off to my apartment , as I gripped onto the steering wheel thinking of the comments being flooded on my Instagram , convincing me that y/n , my girlfriend , was cheating on me. Apparently she's been seen at Brennen's house too often , raising my suspicion.

I quickly got into the elevator , pressing down on the button leading to my floor. At this point I was beyond pissed , I need to show her who she belonged to.

I busted the door open to my apartment , leading my way towards my room. Y/n sat up straight , looking at me confused. "Colby ? Honey are you okay ?" Her eyes were filled up with fear. I jolted towards her , pulling her at the edge of the bed. I frowned looking down at her body being covered in only my hoodie , her lacy underwear in view. "No pants huh ? Who've you been waiting for ?" I growled , leaning down against her ear.

A gasp left her sweet mouth at the feeling of my boner hitting just above her pussy. I ripped away my hoodie and tore off her underwear , leaving her completely naked in front of me. I pulled down my pants and boxers , throwing them off on the floor , exposing my hard and growing dick. "Suck." I demanded , grabbing the back of her head and moving it forwards towards my dick. She looked at me in the eyes before lowering them down to my dick , taking all of it in.

I rolled my head back in pleasure , her head bobbing against my dick while sucking at the perfect intensity. I pushed her head closer , my dick hitting the back of her throat , making her gag. Her eyes slowly tearing up , her gags making it hard for her to breath but at this point I didn't bother , I needed her to be punished. My dick twitched inside her mouth , as I ejaculated all into her , forcing her to swallow every ounce of it to which she compelled.

I let go of her hair that I had clenched into a fist and pushed her back down on the bed. Her legs were now being lifted up into the air , her pussy in full view as I leaned down and gave a long lick to it. A shivered moan escaped her mouth as her fingers were wounding against the sheets. I sucked and licked her clit , flicking my tongue all around her and occasionally giving long licks , from the bottom making my way to the top. She let out a muffled scream as he hand flew directly to her mouth while I inserted two fingers in her.

I pumped them into her while my tongue did all the work around her clit , her screams grew louder and louder. "AHHH FUCK ! RIGHT THERE COLBY." She yelled out as I entered into her with my tongue , her hands flew down to my head as her fingertips wrapped around my brown locks , pushing my head down so I could go deeper. I slapped her hand away and pulled myself back up , leaving her confused as she whined. "Colby why did you-" her words cut off as I slammed my dick into her wet pussy , not giving her any time to adjust I started thrusting into her , rough and hard.

She held onto my back for support , yelling out profanities as her legs began trembling. "You like it when I fuck you this way , don't you ?" I asked out , slamming harder into her. She nodded but I couldn't take that as an answer. "Speak. Up." I commanded , flipping her so she was now laying down on her stomach. I spanked her hard , waiting for her to reply. She instantly yelled out , "Y-YES COLBY." I smirked before ramming back into her , "do you think Brennen could fuck you this way , huh ?" I questioned louder , slamming deeper into her. She turned her head to the side to look up at my face , my forehead covered with tiny beads of sweat. "Answer me !" I yelled out , grabbing her hair and pulling her head towards me. "n-no.." she whispered.

I yanked her head back which resulted her into screaming a louder 'no'. My thrusts grew sloppier and sloppier , showing her how close I was. Her legs practically gave up on her , my hand now holding her up as I kept slamming into her tight hole. We soon reached our highs as I spilled my cum all in her and juices flowed down my dick. I pulled out of her and fell onto the other side of the bed , while she still laid there panting , recovering her high.

I looked at her body , her hips covered with purple bruises showing how hard I went on her. She slightly turned her towards to me with all the energy she had left in her , "why were you so pissed off ?" Y/n asked , her eyes almost closing shut. I raged up in anger again as I looked up at the ceiling , "maybe you should think twice before cheating on me." I snapped back , her expression changing from tired to confused instantly. "I didn't cheat on you Colby..I never would." Her voice remained soft as ever. "Oh really ? Then why were you spotted at Brennen's house recently ?" I argued back , not willing to let this go. She let down a loud sigh , "we've been planning something for your bday Colbs.." she mumbled , forcing her eyes open.

I felt horrible for not believing my beautiful girl , my arms flung around her body , gripping her closer towards me. "I'm so sorry babe. I had seen all these photos and rumours about you and Brennen hanging out a lot that it confused me. I just.. I can't share you with anyone else y/n." I placated , feeling horrible as ever.

"It's okay. I really love it when you're rough." She gushed , her cheek having a pink tint in them. I smirked before kissing her lips passionately , "I love you so much y/n" I murmured against her lips , our forehead touching. "I love you way more than you could imagine Brock." She teased , knowing how turned on I'd get when she used my last name.

"Don't you think we're a little too tired for round 2 babe ?" I questioned her , earning a softly giggling. "Maybe later ?" She asked , bitting her lip innocently. "Anything for you." I reassured before kissing her forehead and falling asleep only to be woken up after an hour for round 2.