Selfish.

"Colbyyyy !" You yelled out , bursting into a little ball of happiness since a day off was announced to you.

He was currently seated in the living room , his eyes gleaming with joy once you appeared.
"Babeee !" He yelled out , running towards you as the both of you crashed into one another's arms. "Did you get off early today ?" He questioned , knowing too well about your busy and hectic schedule.

"Nope. Guess who finally got a day off ?" You smiled smugly , pointing your index finger towards your petite frame. "Hell yeah. This girl right here." You smirked , hearing a fit of giggles descend from his lips.

"I finally get to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend." He stated , this time being your turn to giggle.

"So , what are we going to do today ?" You jumped up and down excitedly , finally being home when Colby isn't already passed out asleep or on the verge of it.

"Movie marathon ?" He smile cheekily , grabbing onto your hand as he led you to his grey couch before quickly running in to grab a blanket.

You began surfing through the channels , finally landing on your show. The introductory song caught his attention as he quickly sprinted back to the living room.

"Wait wait ! I want to catch up on this." He said , his eyes piercing through the tv screen.
The recent episode aired , filled with drama and mystery but something surely did put Colby off into a bad mood.

A sensual yet steamy scene of you and Theo , played by Cody Christian flashed upon the screen. A soft delicate kiss turned into a sinister one as you straddled his lap , your hips slowly grinding against his as he let out a moan.

For a split second , Colby took his eyes off from the screen , not willing to look at his girlfriend getting intimate with someone that surely wasn't him. His ears perfectly shaded with a scarlet shade , hearing the moans escape Theo's lips.

Colby's hands quickly grabbed onto the remote and switched off the tv , his chest huffing up and down. You had been eyeing his actions throughout , finding it incredibly adorable.
"What's wrong Colbear ?" You enquired , your fingers tugged on his arm.

To your surprise , he snapped away from you , a pure look of astonishment was painted across your face.

"Colby what the-" you refrained yourself from ruining this moment , biting your lip as you held back your words-of-anger.

Your face suddenly lit up as you smoothly crawled onto his lap , "what's the matter Brock ? Is someone jealous ?" You cooed , adding in the extra element by your lips forming into a pout at the end.

"What...no ! I mean..why would I..yeah I am." He whispered in defeat , his arms crossed against his chest as his bottom lip poked out.
"And why is that ?" You interrogated him like a mother. His finger fiddle with one another while he let out a loud sigh , finally lifting up his eyes to look into yours.

"I just don't like seeing you with other guys , let alone you're kissing him , heck snogging him !" He yelled slightly , putting his little touch of being dramatic.

"Colby Brock , for your information I've been with you for 2 years." You started off , rubbing his forearm soothingly. "And also , I had already informed you about the scene." You said , your head falling onto his chest as you heard his heart rate.

"Ugh I know." He exhaled deeply while wrapping his arms around you. "I don't like sharing you with others , especially the part of you I love the most." He mumbled.

His index finger found your chin as he lifted your face up , going in for an Eskimo kiss as he made you giggle.

"I love you princess." He muttered against your lips , his thumb slowly caressing the bottom one as he looked at it with mixed emotions. Love and hunger eminent in his eyes as he went in for a deep kiss , showing you how passionate he could be.

You pulled away to regain your breath , your foreheads still in contact with one another.
"For what it matters , I love you more and you're the best kisser by far Brock." You chuckled and bit your lips , eyeing his juicy plump lips before diving back in for another kiss , only to tug on his bottom lip before pulling away , sparking up enough tension for the evening.

"Before we proceed any further..." Colby trailed off , his cheeks fairly being tinted. You hummed in response , asking him to finish off.
"Can you please reveal the whole plot to me ? The suspense is killing me." He whined as you vigorously shook your head from side to side.

"You'll just have to watch it like a good boyfriend." You chuckled , messing around with his hair before the two of you could commence where you left off.