The wait. ⚠️

The sad but real truth about pregnancy , that no one talks about-your body completely changed entirely. You don't ever feel the same , the first few months after your delivery can be a bitch.

But lucky for you , Colby had been the best boyfriend ever and not to mention , a great father. He's been helping you through your mood swings along with cravings and tantrums.

You and Colby were now blessed with a beautiful baby girl , named Aleya. Usually when she'd wake up at night crying , Colby would run runs towards her cot as he didn't want you to take any more trouble. Two months had passed by quickly with you and Colby being grateful for everything that has happened.

Y/n's POV

I sighed as my back hit the couch , finally relaxing as Aleya just fell asleep. I decided to switch on Netflix and watch Killing Eve. I felt my legs lift up and being put down within seconds. Colby was sitting at the end of my foot , his eyes focused on the tv screen. I chuckled at him before turning my gaze towards the screen.

His hands inched up closer and closer to my core and I squirmed under his touch. I pushed his hand away , not being in the mood for whatever he wanted. Colby leaned down against me , his breath hitting my face. I quickly got up from my seat and made my way to the kitchen , his eyes following my moves. I grabbed a popcorn bag and placed it in the microwave , soon hearing the 'pop' sound.

I was under captive as Colby's hands trailed towards the side of my waist , his lips near my neck. "I need you baby girl." He growled as I cringed hard. "I'm sorry Colbear , I'm really not in the mood for this." I whispered, afraid of his reaction. To my surprise Colby just nodded and walked away , my heart ached as I resisted his needs.

He knew how difficult these few months were going to be , especially for him. I grabbed the popcorn bowl and walked over to him on the couch. He smiled at me before opening his arms as I rushed into them , I love him.

We were soon dozing off to sleep , our bodies tangled against each other , radiating heat to keep us warm. The guilt of saying no to Colby truly upsetted me and I thought of ways to cheer him up.

————————————————————————

The next morning I had gone to the mall with Kat as I needed some girl time while Colby stayed at home with Sam , taking care of Aleya. We walked into our favourite store , Victoria Secret and looked through some cute lingerie sets. Maybe it was time. I grabbed a red lacy lingerie and rushed through the fitting room , trying it on and being extremely pleased by it. He would love this , I thought as I smirked and looked at myself in the mirror.

We got home by the evening after a full day of shopping and gossiping. Sam and Kat said it was time to leave , me and Colby again being the only ones at home - obviously along with Aleya.

"Hey there baby girlll. Did Aleya miss mommy ?" I chimed , showering her with kisses. Colby chuckled and gathered all of Aleya's stuff off the floor , setting them on the table beside. Aleya's little giggle put me over the moon , Colby joining me as well.

"Hmm..did daddy miss mommy too ?" I asked innocently seeing Colby's expression change from happy to confused. I giggled and passionately kissed him. "I missed you babe." Colby said as we separated , but I didn't want to. I pulled him in for another kiss , gripping onto his shirt , pulling him closer to me.

And that's when I felt it...I was wet. Dripping wet to a point where only Colby could help me. I wanted to feel him back again , all of him. I was pulled away from my thoughts as he backed away from the kiss. "I guess someone missed someone a little more , huh ?" Colby simpered.