Cock warming. ⚠️

"What's up guys ? Welcome to my channel , Colby Brock here." Colby introduced himself while pressing the 'rec' button. He was all natural , never made a mistake neither stutter while filming , maybe he was use to a camera recording him.

I , on the other hand preferred being away from the camera. My hands would go all weak and sweaty , making me loose control of myself and crossing an edge , becoming nervous as hell.

Colby started his sit down video , revealing the things sent to him by the fans , which were obviously a ton. It made him happy seeing how much the fans loved and supported him. He flipped through one object to the other , being completely drawn into his filming side.

I got off the couch and walked towards him , still staying out of view and carefully sat on his lap. He paused for a minute , smiling slyly while looking at me before he turned his face to the camera again and continuing. I needed his attention , I needed him.

I rocked my hips back and forth , trying to 'adjust' myself. Colby grabbed his bottom lip in between his teeth as he tried to hide out a groan. "What are you trying to do y/n ?" Colby whispered so only I hear him speak. "Just trying to get comfy." I said innocently , fluttering my eyes. He sighed while resuming his video. His left hand , which was out of focus now slowly travelled towards my hips and grabbed them roughly.

I felt something poke my thigh and soon realised how impatient Colby was. I chuckled before slowly grinding onto his thigh , since I wasn't wearing anything underneath his hoodie he could feel my wet dripping core. Colby paused the video and growled against my ear , "what do you think you're doing baby girl ?" I felt my knees go weak as I turned to face him , staring deep into his ocean blue eyes. "Nothing at all. I just...need to feel you." I lifted myself up and slowly pulled down my underwear and got on my knees , tugging his pants and boxers. He obliged as he rose a little and I pulled off his pants along with his boxers.

I slipped down onto his shaft and moaned at the feeling of him filling me up. "Feels good ?" He smirked , I was paralysed with ecstasy and just hummed. Colby chuckled while hitting the resume button again and continued as though nothing happened.

Don't get me wrong , I loved Colby's devotion towards his work and fans but right now , I needed all of him. My body ached as my desires were burning , wanting to feel his huge hands roam all around my body. I kept dreaming about the things he'd do to me and felt myself getting wetter and wetter , almost dripping down onto his cock. Colby took notice and I felt him getting harder every second , moving restlessly as he wanted to feel more.

I chuckled seeing him grow impatient , I lifted myself slowly reaching at his tip before slamming back down. Colby gasped and fiddled with his words , beads of sweat forming across his forehead. He was now panting for air as I continued sliding up and down his dick at a continued pace. "A-and this was t-the la-last item." Colby struggled. I decided to tease him a bit more as I stopped bouncing and started grinding against his dick , extremely slow.

Colby glared at me , wanting me to move faster. I knew I was going to get it bad but that's what I needed now. "Thank you guys for watching and I'll see you next Friday. Peace !" Colby rushes through the outro of his video before pressing 'stop' and grabbed my hips. He pulled me up and down his shaft , thrusting back with equal power.

I was now a moaning mess under his touch and I felt my knees get weak. Colby gripped onto me tight enough so I wouldn't loose my balance and slammed back into me. "You do realise how badly you're going to be punished right ?"he whispered seductively in my ear. "Use that pretty mouth baby girl." He snared as went extremely slow now. "Yes , I do !" I screamed , not wanting to cause any more trouble.

He laughed while he rammed into me again , thrusting at a much faster pace which I thought wasn't possible. "I'm- I'm gonna cum Colby !" I said , feeling my legs shake uncontrollably and my fingers turn white from holding onto the chair ever so tightly. "Don't you dare." He warned. At this point I was trembling , wanting to release already but knew that if I did , I would be in a big trouble.

Colby's thrusts eventually felt sloppier and I felt him twitch in me , signalling he was pretty close too. "Cum me y/n. Cum all over my dick." He said , sending me over to the edge. I felt my walls tighten around his dick as he groaned and screamed profanities before releasing into me.

I fell back into his chest and heaved for air. Colby held onto me  , his hand now going down towards my clit. He rubbed slow circles around it as I shook uncontrollably , still overcoming my high. He chuckled before lifting me up slowly , his cum now dripping out of my core. "As long as I love seeing you filled with my cum , it's better we get you cleaned up." Colby said gently before carrying me towards our bed.

He cleaned me up and crawled into bed , placing the cover over our naked bodies. My back was now facing him as he placed his arm over my waist , travelling down to my thigh and slowly lifting it up. His cock slid into me and made me feel whole as he rested his hand above my hip and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I loved having him wrapped around my little finger.

A/N : OH MY GOD ! 1K readers already !!  Thank you guys so much for reading my stories , it truly means a lot. I hope you guys are enjoying them so far. Again , if any of you guys are having requests then please do send them in and I'll try posting them as soon as possible. 💖