Murder mystery

Requested by babygirl_j031803

I was currently on a trip with Sam and Colby , accompanied by the rest of the group too , visiting their hometown.

Sam had lucky rented out a house , providing us with the necessities required for the weekend. Our whole group were sprawled out on the couch , being extremely bored.

"I'm boreddd." I chimed out , the group singing along with me as we created our own little jingle.

"Oh ! I know. Why don't we play something and I could possibly record it for my channel ?" Sam suggested , the rest of us jolting up with excitement. "Sure." The group sang along , taking in their positions as Sam pressed the 'rec' button.

"What's up guys ! Welcome to my channel. So today our group has gathered together to play a little fun game." He said , clicking his fingers against one another evilly. "Okay , so this is basically how the game goes.." he continued , starting off with the rules of the game.

"There's basically a detective , a murderer and civilians." He said , showing off the cards referring to the characters. "You guys get to individually pick out the cards , choosing your character but keeping it restrained to the others. There are 10 nerf guns on the table , once the game commences , each of you can pick out the guns you prefer." He explained as I cautiously heard him , eyeing down the gun I had already vividly chosen.

"So once you're dead , you have to drop down to the floor without uttering a word. The game doesn't end until the murderer has been caught or either if all the civilians are dead." He said , motioning for us to get out of the house.

Each one of us had a chance to go in individually and pick out the card , I ended up being a civilian as usual.

-

"3 , 2 , 1 !" Sam yelled out as our group rushed indoors , deciding upon a gun as they began scattering around the house in search of the bullets.

I ran upstairs and into one of the bedroom , hopefully finding for a bullet but instead found Katrina dead on the floor. "There's a dead bodyyyyy !" I yelled out , shocking the others. Sam quickly rushed on the top , watching his girlfriend laying down as he chuckled , enquiring whether I was the murderer.

"What no. I just got up here in search of my bullets but found Kat dead instead." I said , the both of us laughing as Kat flipped us off. Sam excited out the room as a chant for another dead body began , this time being Jake.

To my luck , I found a bullet stuffed into one of the panels of the room as I quickly loaded up the gun and cocked it , being ready to come face to face with the murderer.

"Another dead body !" Tara yelled from downstairs as she found Devyn laying down on the floor. This made me realise that the murder was surely downstairs , I quickly skipped down and found Sam and Mike in the corridor , arguing about who was the actually killer.

Tara and Colby were gathered in the kitchen along with Kévin , refusing to step out as they didn't want to be killed. "Move out of my way you losers." Kévin said , separating a pathway as he walked out leaving room behind for me as I quickly slipped into the kitchen.

"Y/n's aliveee." Colby said , hugging me as we giggled at our little victory. "Ugh , I'm gonna make a break for it." Tara said , exiting out of the kitchen cautiously as Colby followed along , peeping his head out of the kitchen to look for the impeccable murderer.

Thoughts ran through my head as I wondered why Kévin and Tara never came back , putting two and two together as I realised who the murderer was but being to late to save my clumsy boyfriend.

"Ohhh ! Colby is out." Sam yelled , circulating the news. I cocked the gun once again and swiftly turned around as I saw Mike making his way to me , his hand held out in front of him , being so close to his victory.

Instead I held up the gun and pulled back on the trigger , hitting Mike right on his side as he fell to the floor. "The murderer is dead ! Oh my gosh !" Sam laughed , zooming in and out of Mike's dead body laid on the floor.

The rest of the group joined us , rushing towards the kitchen as they found the murderer , Mike. I giggled and helped Mike up , giving him a quick hug as Colby came rushing to me.

"My girlfriend's got my back." He smirked , lifting me off my feet proudly before pulling me back down and placing a tender kiss on my lips.

The crowd awed in return as they continued talking about how each of them got murdered. "You guys are such fool ! Didn't my absence leave any kind of suspicion to any of you except y/n ?" Kévin yelled , sounding dramatic as ever as realisation hit the others.

"So y/n is the undefeated winner." Sam said , soon proceeding with his outro as the crowd cheered for my everlasting victory.