Pizza ? Pt.2 ⚠️

It's been 2 months since you've met Colby , you've been hanging out everyday since then. If it weren't possible , he was always a phone call away.

You had your day off today and were making your way over to Colby's apartment , on reaching there he welcomed you in while you guys made your way to his stairs.

You laughed at all his cardboard cutouts placed there , "ah , it was for a prank." He said laughing too. He had a couch placed there along with a projection facing the wall , blankets covering the entire couch.

You quickly ran towards the couch , jumping on it to take a comfy spot , the corner.  Colby giggled seeing you sprawled out on his couch as he grabbed a blanket and sat down himself. "So..any suggestions ?" He asked , looking at you for an answer. "Ahh..how about fifty shades of grey ?" You smirked , joking obviously but Colby took that as a suggestion and put in the film.

During the movie the temperature got chilly , making you shiver. Luckily Colby noticed and came closer to you , wrapping you in his blanket as well. You smiled at how close you guys were and continued watching the film when all of sudden you felt something poke your leg. Colby kept shifting uncomfortably as you looked down and noticed his hard on , "got a little problem there ?" You chuckled. "Ohh , it's definitely not little okay." He said making you turn red.

You couldn't concentrate on the movie anymore as he kept shifting and correcting his pant so his imprint couldn't be seen but failed. You pressed pause on the film and faced him , "What's wrong ? You needed something ?" He asked as you looked down on his lips. They're so soft and plump. You didn't waste another minute and placed your lips onto his roughly , he kissed you back with the same passion as his hands directly went to your hips.

You felt your core slightly become wet , he slipped his tongue into your mouth as you both fought for dominance , him obviously winning. You tugged on his shirt and he swiftly took it off , shortly after helping you with yours. Colby laid you down onto the couch as he yanked your pants away too leaving you with your bra and panties on , he looked down on you lustfully. "You're really beautiful.." he trailed off before leaning down and kissing your cleavage , nibbling on it occasionally.

You arched your back as he unhooked your bra and slide it down your shoulders , he discarded your bra down on the floor , kissing down your stomach before stoping at the hem of your panties. He looked at you in the eyes , asking for permission before you nodded and he pulled them away. Your pussy glistening with all of the wetness as he glided his fingertips across your folds , feeling the wet goodness.

He separated your thighs apart as he gave a long lick on your pussy , tasting every inch of you. You moaned as your head fell back , your hands directly going to your boobs to provide them with attention. Colby took notice and snapped your hands away , replacing your hands with his as he massaged your boobs. His tongue flicked across your clit a couple of times before darting into your wet hole , filling you up.

Your back arched again with pleasure as you gripped onto the pillows to maintain yourself. "Ugggh , Colby right there please." You moaned out loudly. His pace quickened , his fingertips going inside of you as he placed his tongue on your clit again. You felt your high coming and pushed him away , straddling him softly as you kissed him , tasting yourself too.

You unbuttoned his jeans and slide them down along with his boxers , kissing his neck and leaving hickeys all over them while making your way down to his throbbing dick. You circled your tongue around his tip as he groaned out , "stop teasing me y/n , just suck me already." He pushed your head closer to his dick as you took all of him in your mouth , hitting it at the back of your throat every now and then while pumping the rest you couldn't fit in.

You pulled him out of your mouth , hearing a pop sound and pumped him a few times before placing him back into your mouth , he groaned out in pleasure. He pulled your head back , forcing you up as you straddled him. "I don't have any condoms though.." he said sadly , "it's okay , I'm on birth control." You giggled before going down on his dick , "ahh fuck , you're so big Colby." You moaned out. "You like that , don't you ?" Colby groaned as your walls wrapped around his long shaft.

You kept bouncing up and down but got tired eventually which resulted in Colby flipping you guys over as he started thrusting into you. You grabbed onto his back and wrapped your legs around his waist , allowing him to go deeper and hit your spot. "AHHH RIGHT THERE !" You yelled out , feeling him hit your g-spot. He continued slamming into you before you heard a knock on his door.

"Yoo Colbyyy , open up brotherrrr." Jake shouted from the other side of the door. Colby's pace lessened but you grabbed onto him again , " I'm gonna cum Colby , I'm gonna cum !!" You yelled out as he quickened his pace again. You soon released all over his dick , covering it with your juices not long after you felt him twitch inside of you , he groaned while filling you up with his cum.

You laid there panting as Colby laid over you but supported his weight with his arms. The knocking stopped as Jake thought Colby wasn't at home , leaving you guys alone. Colby kissed all over your neck and made his way to your lips , his hands travelling down to your clit , rubbing it smoothly as you got wet again.

His entered into you back again , without breaking the kiss while he started thrusting again. You wrapped your hands around his neck , pulling him deeper into the kiss. He didn't stop until you came twice that night , leaving you tired and sleepy.

You cuddled against each other , sharing one blanket , falling asleep on the couch in his arms. "I love you so much" Colby whispered , thinking you were already asleep. You turned to face him as he looked surprised , " I love you too Colby." You chuckled and held tighter onto him. He kissed your forehead before snuggling against you and falling asleep.