Wanna try it ? Pt 2

It was safe enough to say , you were smitten ; completely fallen in love with the boy of your dreams.

You were currently sitting across the dresser , fixing up the last bit of your makeup before heading downstairs.

Colby decided to take you guys for a date that accompanied exploring the Charles Manson's caves.

You weren't going to lie , you were terrified of what was in store that night but you were ready to have the time of your life with your boyfriend.

"Ready ?" Colby asked , his left hand immediately falling upon your thigh as the engine roared , your journey to the abandoned caves began.

"So what's the history of this place ?" You asked him , his immense focus seemed to put you in a trace.

His biceps flexed hard while he clutched the steering wheel , his fingers tapped on it with the beat of the music.

You found yourself flashing back to the day you had received your first oral , the way his fingers plunged deep into you whilst his tongue worked it's magic.

"Well , Charles Manson had his descendants gather around this cave , kind of like a practice you know ?" He spoke , his left hand clutched onto your thighs , relieving your stress. "It'll be alright , just relax."

You soon arrived at your destination , chills shot down your spine once the caves came into view. Weird symbols and extractions were engraved across the caves , along with bullet holes and blood stains.

"We might have to go all the way down." Colby said , his index finger pointed at the depth of the dark cave. He easily moved down to the pit before looking back up at you , his hands found your waist as he pulled you down closer to him. Since the space was tight , your back was pressed against his chest , both of your bodies radiating heat.

"It's surely hot down here." He huffed , his fingers danced at the edge of his sweatshirt , pulling it above his head before tying it gracefully around his hips.

His skin seemed to glisten well under the dimly lit moonlight , his tanned body somehow managing to hold you captive.

"Eyes up top babygirl." He chuckled , ducking down his way into another entrance. That was all you could possibly take , your mind raced through thoughts , two can play this game.

"Hey wait up !" You called out , following him shortly into a deeper vent. Your hands fumbled with the buttons on your shirts , quickly unbuttoning it until your belly button , showing off the thin lace bra that hid beneath it.

Colby's eyes grew wide as he capturing the everlasting moment , your hands gripped around your hair as you pulled it up into a tight ponytail , your chest sincerely visible as sweat trickled down the valley of your breasts.

"What..what are you doing ?" He questioned , his strong voice coming off as a whimper. His eyes scanned your features , his mind reminiscing the beautiful moment you shared together , the night he took the initiative of pleasuring you wholly.

"I'm really hot and..wet." You replied innocently , biting your lip to add in the extra wave of teasing him , you knew exactly what it was capable of.

"I guess we should leave." He said , a smirk seemed to conceal itself behind his smile but his eyes gave away his intention.

The both of you seemed desperate enough for one another as you quickly sprinted towards the car , your desires burning up within.

Your hands grabbed the side of his face and pulled him in a deep kiss , showing him how much you craved for him.

"Colby , I can't wait for that long." You said , your hands grabbed his as you stopped him. "I don't care if we get caught , I need you right now. Please."

He nodded his head in agreement and motioned for you to get into the back seat , quickly jumping back himself before attacking you with kisses.

"Wait..let me take the lead this time." You palmed him through his sweats , gaining a sweet moan from him.

"A-are you sure ?"

You nodded your head and bit your lip innocently once again , a groan slipping out of his lips easily.

"Trust me , I've been dying to feel those lips."
"You might just have to see what I have in store for you." You untied the strings that hung around his waist , loosening his sweats before pulling them down along with his boxers , revealing his swollen tip oozing out the precum.

Colby somehow sensed your nerves and tried calming you down , "relax , I'll walk you through it."

You lowered your head down and kitten licked his tip , watching him shiver immediately at the touch. Your tongue travelled from the base to the tip next , watching him whimper with joy.

"Just like that babe , now use those pretty lips for me."

Your lips formed into a hollow and were directly placed above his tip , sucking on it gently while his head rolled back with pleasure , his hands wrapped around your ponytail as he tried pushing you down.

"Go deeper babe." He suggested , his head still rolled back as you obliged and leaned down a bit deeper , sucking on the exact same spot.
Colby let out a loud shudder , quickly pulling your head back through your ponytail as he winced in pain. "Go slow babe and try switching up the spots , it gets kind of sensitive."

You took in his advice and moved down to the base , sucking him off rapidly as you swiped your tongue across his tip , forcing him to let out a loud groan.

"Just like that babe , you're doing so good." He moaned , gripping your ponytail even harder.  His thighs began shaking uncontrollably as your head plunged down deeper , your lips brushing his balls.

His dick had hit the back of your throat , making you gag controllably at the beginning but soon you were getting use to the sensation.
Your pace slowed down as fatigue took over you , his orgasm subduing with every passing second. "Babe , keep going please." He begged , peering down at you as he lifted himself up.
Colby's cock almost slipped out of your mouth as you pulled back , your swollen lips now sore from the immense friction. Suddenly , his hand grabbed the back of your head , his hips thrusted forward as he banged his cock at the back of your throat , awakening your tiring eyes.

You let out a muffled moan as you held onto his hips , causing him to shudder beneath you. "Do that again." He muttered.

You obliged and watched him loose control once again , encouraging you to match with the movements of hips.

"Ugh , yeah baby. You're going to make me cum soon." Colby whimpered while feeling his high approaching , his abs turning rock hard as he clenched tight releasing all of his fluids into you.

You immediately gulped down the salty liquid , quivering the least as it beautifully burnt down your throat. You were caught up by the taste of it , already wanting to have a second go.

"Oh fuck , I'm so sorry." He muttered , his eyes squinting with the heavenly feeling of pleasure and pain. "I shouldn't have done that."

Colby recovered from the aftershock and sat upright , watching you eye down his cock as some of the cum still seeped out of his slit.
He took in the thought and brushed his thumb across it , picking up the leftover fluid and running it along your lips.

Without caution , you placed his thumb into your mouth and sucked on it harshly , getting a subtle but good hint of what he tasted like.
"Gosh , I love you." He chuckled , taking back his apologises and realising it wasn't a mistake to shoot his cum down your throat.

"What do you think ?" You asked him , hoping to get a few good remarks.

"You're sure this wasn't your first ?" He snickered , basking you in a hug as he laid back down , taking a quick little break before commencing the drive back home. 

A/N: so sorry for the delay you guys , I was busy visiting my family for the holidays and couldn't get time to spend on my writing , but now I'm back on track ! Enjoy.