One night stand. Pt 2 ⚠️

It's been exactly 2 months since the night with Colby. He's been such a sweetheart to me but maybe I'm secretly hoping he'd step up to the next level.

I woke up with the birds chirping outside my window , the sound filling up my apartment. I tossed and turned around the bed , not having any motivation to get up when suddenly my phone dinged.

Colby 💖 : Good morning beautiful , don't forget about our date tonight ;)

My cheeks instantly flashed into a bright red colour , my ears burning as my mind lingered over his choice of words , Beautiful. I quickly replied back and rolled out of bed , stepping into the shower. A moan let itself loose from my lips as I felt the hot water touch my body , I dipped my hair into the steaming water , wetting my hair as my headache immediately disappeared.

-

I wrapped a towel around my body and headed out the bathroom , sitting on my bed for a while as I lurked over my social media. I gazed upon the comments , rumours of me and Colby being together sparked up after the party.

I sighed , wishing some of it were true. Tara's name flashed upon my screen as I answered her call , heading towards my closet to pick out my outfit. She was suppose to be meeting up with Jake today and asked whether I'd like to come along with her , to which I agreed straight away.

I grabbed onto some jean shorts and a stripped tee that I 'borrowed' from Colby along with a pair of white sneakers and my trusty old leather jacket. I hopped into Tara's pink little car as we made our way to the house , "so , what's going on with you and Colby ?" Tara asked , her eyebrows wiggling up and down with a smug smile on her face.

I let out a loud sigh , "ugh..it's complicated." I said in defeat , her eyes turning sorrowful. She took my hint and switched up the topic as she spoke about her date with Jake , marking their 6 months together. I genuinely felt happy for her , it's been a while since she was happy and I'm glad that Jake was the person she could lean on to.

Their new love made me crave one for myself. what's taking him so long ? I put a full stop on my thoughts as I stepped out of her car , walking towards the main door before ringing the bell. I heard a pair of feet run down the stairs quickly and was greeted with a very happy Colby , he engulfed me into his arms and quickly pecked my lips before anyone could take notice of.

Jake joined in shortly after , swooping Tara into his arms while running into the gaming room. Colby and I , on the other hand , decided to take things slow and ascended upstairs into his room. I nervously tugged my hair behind , looking over at his bed and remembering our passionate night together.

Colby cleared his throat , realising what I was thinking about while a big smirk was painted on his lips. "Wanna fresh that thought of yours ?" He asked , stepping closer to me. I blushed profusely , he caught my hips and pulled me closer to him.

His fingers were placed under my chin as he pulled my face up , elongating my neck. His lips ghosted upon my skin making every hair on my body rise up. "Is that a yes ?" He purred as I nodded my head slowly. "Use that pleasing mouth of yours baby girl." He said , his lips just centimetres away from making my blood rush to the certain area.

"Yes Colby" I said , growing impatient with his behaviour. He chuckled mischievously before puckering up his lips against my neck , leaving soft nibble here and there as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. His tongue licked a large strip over my sweet spot , my desires lowered themselves down while his hands pressured my clothed core.

I started grinding upon his hand , wanting more of him. My body craved for his love for the past 2 months and today was the day I'd be getting it. "Colby !" "Come down brotherrr." The rest of the roommates yelled from downstairs , disturbing out momentum. He groaned in agony as I pushed his hand away , correcting the placement of my clothing before we headed downstairs.