Wet. ⚠️

As I entered into the trap house , I groaned in pain at the feeling of my sore legs hitting the cold floor. The guys were all in the gaming room , playing fornite as Aaron let out scream making me startled. "FUCKKK ! WHY WHY WHY ?!" Aaron yelled back again , he surely can be aggressive at times I thought.

I set my purse on the kitchen counter and made my way towards the fridge , grabbing a cold water bottle and heading back upstairs to be greeted by my lovely boyfriend , Colby.

"Hey there beautiful." He smiled , embracing me in his arms. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding , feeling warmth take over my body. "Hey Colbs." I greeted back , nudging my nose at the crook of his neck. "What's wrong baby girl ?" He asked as I let go off him and walked over towards the bed , crawling upon it slowly before setting myself down.

I moaned a little as I stretched out making Colby giggle at the other end. "I see someone's tired. Do you want me to run you a bath ?" Colby asked while bending down towards my legs , grasping them. He kneeded the sole of my foot , slowly traveling upwards as well as increasing his pressure. I moaned at the relaxing sensation but whimpered suddenly at the loss of his touch.

I laid there for a couple of minutes before hearing the tap go off , filling the bathtub completely. Colby entered back in and carried me into the bathroom , he helped me strip down as he got undressed as well making his way to the bathtub. He laid down , his back hitting the wall behind as I got in and laid against his chest. I sighed feeling the warm water take my pain away , soothing all my aches.

As we were laying there I felt Colby's hands going up and down my thighs , occasionally grabbing it slightly. He was now inching his way closer to my heat and snapped his hand away making me pout. Colby chuckled , bringing his hand back to the area I needed the most.

He started spreading my legs a little and pushed his thumb on my clit , tracing it lightly. I bucked my hips wanting more pressure , he was done teasing me , at least for now and pressed his fingers harshly down. I gasped at the sudden feeling but immediately fell back into my chest , my back arching a little. He started rubbing me quickly and I felt my near approaching. His lips attacked my neck , nibbling and sucking my sweet spot , sticking his tongue out from time to time.

He softly slid his finger in me , pumping in and out causing my vision to blare. I heard him chuckle before curling his fingers upward , hitting my spot and letting a moan slip out of my mouth , at this moment I didn't care if the others heard us. "I bet you want me really bad now , huh ?" Colby simpered , my core tightening at his sly behaviour.

He then pulled his fingers away and grabbed my hips , forcing me to face him. I straddled him and slid down his length , stopping at intervals , adjusting to his size. I moved up and down slowly , gradually increasing my speed.
He grabbed onto my hips and thrusted in me too , both of us being two moaning messes.

I decided to be dominant and stopped bouncing upon him. I started grinding painfully slowly against his dick , "D-dont do that babe." He groaned , his head rolled back as his nails were practically digging through my hips. "Beg for it Colby." I smirked , almost coming to a stop.

He was now cupping my ass , trying to push me upwards but I didn't budge , "please y/n. I want you so badly." Colby whined , now trying to buck his hips up. I sneered and slammed down onto his length making him gasp and he clutched me hard , pounding into me too. "F-faster Colby." I moaned loudly , sure of the fact that the roommates heard us. He picked up his pace , ramming into me which didn't feel humanly possible.

The sound of the water filled bathtub now splishing and splashing against our bodies , making both of us wet. I felt like I was about to explode from the pleasure I was receiving , I gripped onto his shoulders tightly as my walls clenched around his hard dick causing him to groan. I knew he wasn't close to cumming and so decided to hold back and wait for him.

I was now screaming , my legs shaking uncontrollably as I tried to hold back. Colby twitched inside of me , showing he was close. "Look at me y/n." He growled against my ear ,I lifted my head up and connected eyes. My toes curled up as I released all over his shaft and his cum filling me up. I rode out my orgasm as he trailed his hand down to my clit to rub me but I  grabbed onto his wrist , stopping him mid way.

He looked at me with confusion , wanting an explanation. "I'm... I'm just a bit sore.." I trailed off , growing red in embarrassment. Colby , however had a smirk painted across his lips , "see what am I capable of doing to you baby ?" He said roughly before chuckling. I  rolled your eyes at him before cleaning off and hopping into bed , praying I wouldn't get a hard time from the roommates tomorrow.