The Night Where It All Began

•XIAO ZHAN•

I was walking along with my bestfriend ZhuoCheng back home. It was a very peaceful night here in the city. Colorful lights are all around us since it's nearly Christmas.

'Zhan can we not go straight back home, I still want to enjoy this peaceful night.' I glance at my bestfriend who looks like a puppy while begging me with those eyes of his. Even if he's a tsundere kind of guy he still loves me and treats me kindly.

'Alright so where do you want to go?' ZhuoCheng's eyes immediately sparkled. He began to drag me around the city until we ended up in the most famous bar in the city. Midnight Star is one of the most famous and known bar around the city. It is where most rich people are found.

We went inside after being check by the guard. Inside was too much. A lot of people are dancing and grinding against each other while some are in the corner making out or who knows what the other things they are doing.

I pulled ZhuoCheng towards an empty table in the corner. A waiter immediately came and asked us about our drinks.

'Give us your strongest drink.' ZhuoCheng said as he gave me a mischievous grin. And something tells me that this will really end up badly. I'm already regretting this decision of mine.

After a couple of minutes the waiter came back with two bottles of Emperors smile. My favorite liquor. I immediately took the other bottle and drank it off without even getting a glass. ZhuoCheng followed soon and as the night went on five bottles are already empty.

I was still not too drunk yet but ZhuoCheng is already knock out. I'm a little bit tipsy so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to bring us back home. I groaned as I tried to stand up but I almost fell face first if it wasn't for this guy who caught me.

His smell was very addicting. It was the smell of sandal wood with a mix of mint leaves or something. I tried to push him away but that only made me fall again. Good thing he caught me swiftly.

'Yibo who's that?' I heard another guy say as I tried to see their faces. Since everything was already blurry and my head was throbbing from pain I couldn't make out what they look like.

'Brother take care of that one, I'll take this one and get rid of the drug.' It was the last thing I heard before I completely passed out.

I woke up with a groan as I tried to look around. I'm in a room all alone when suddenly I heard a door open and close. I turned and look towards the source of the light and saw a handsome guy standing there while looking at me. He was only covered with a piece of towel that is hanging dangerously low on his waist exposing his defined abs and waist line.

It actually made me drool even though I know in myself that I'm  a straight guy. This man infront of me was like a god, a sex god to be exact. He was gorgeous. I suddenly began to feel hot all over.

The guy began to make his way towards me and soon we are face to face. I began to breath hard as I felt too hot. He began to move closer until our lips are now touching. He was kissing me gently at first but then it turned aggressive. I didn't even notice that I was kissing him back.

I moaned as I felt his tongue licking my lower lip asking for entrance. Without thinking much I opened my mouth and he began to explore every inch of my mouth, making me moan louder. I grip his hair hard as he pushed me on the bed. Now he's on top of me.

Soon his kisses went from my lips to my neck. I was a moaning mess that I didn't notice what's happening. My shirt was already gone along with my pants and boxer leaving me naked in front of him. He began to taste every inch of my body.

It was making me feel more hotter than ever. Soon we both are tasting each other. He left marks all over my body before he made his way towards my not so big brother down there.

I moaned as I felt his hands on my now hard member. I grip the sheets as he began to jerk me. Soon warmth envelop my member. I took a quick glance and I was met with golden eyes looking back at me as he ate me.

After a while he began to prepare me. Pushing in a finger in my hole then another and then another. He began to stretch me until he felt I was ready.

I cried out and moaned at the she time as he took me. He thrust in me hard as I kept moaning loudly. After a few more thrust I came all over my chest. He didn't stop and soon came inside me but that wasn't the end.

I nearly pass out when it was our third round. I was completely spent and exhausted. Sweat and cum are now all over my body as well as his. The air around us feels hot. I was breathing hard as I felt him getting hard inside me again.

Before I could beg him to stop I was fuck till dawn. With no stopping at all. I could hardly say a word anymore until I finally pass out.