Great News

WANG YIBO

My day was pretty good especially since what happened earlier. I still can't forget about Zhan's cute reactions as I teased him some more. He truly does look cute when he blush. It's actually been a 2 weeks now since they move in with us.

'What's gotten my baby bro happy and smiling like an idiot.' I glared at my brother as he practically ruined my good mood.

'Hey come on I was just asking you. Anyways better to ruin your mood this way than with the news that I will say to you.' Brother's face became serious again.

'What's wrong?'

'Yibo our enemies are now starting to try and attack us. We have to make sure Xiao Zhan doesn't go anywhere alone. It's earlier me with him or you, as long as his safe. We can't risk him falling into the enemies hands when there is a chance that he is pregnant with your child.' I agreed with brother but still how can we truly know if Zhan is pregnant with my child.

Before I could asked some more a guard entered while carrying an unconscious Xiao Zhan. I quickly took him from his arms and carried him to my room.

'What's wrong with him?' I asked the guard who silently followed me along with Brother.

'Sir I found him just looking around the garden when suddenly he fell unconscious. I tried to wake him up but he won't wake up.' I nodded before dismissing him. Brother immediately called for our family doctor while I sat beside Zhan who looks pale. I'm truly worried now, what's going on?

The doctor came immediately and started to work on Zhan. We waited for a while until the doctor came out.

'Young Master, he is now fine but I suggest to always make him take healthy foods three times a day as well as vitamins. He cannot drink any other kinds of drinks except for milk or chocolate and please do not stress him out.' I was puzzled at what he was saying.

'Why?'

'Well Young Master he is two weeks pregnant.' That nearly made me fall. Zhan truly is pregnant and with my child at that. I'm going to be a father.

The doctor bid farewell as brother help me get inside my room since my legs feels like jelly right now. I shakily held his hands as brother tap my back gently. Soon ZhuoCheng came running in. His face was full of worry.

'What's wrong with him?' Brother immediately calmed him down.

'Don't worry A-Cheng his fine. He's just resting since he's now looking after himself and another.' ZhuoCheng looked kinda confused for a while before his face suddenly lit up.

'You mean he's pregnant?' ZhuoCheng said with excitement in his eyes. I myself wanted to celebrate as well but I couldn't since I still don't know how he will react to this.

'Yes A-Cheng he is but we don't know if he will take the news pretty well or not.' That made his smile falter as he gave me a look. I look down before I heard him sigh.

'Don't worry I'll change his mind if he's planning on doing something stupid. I'll make him forgive you too since you are clearly the father of the child his carrying.' That made me smile widely. I held Xiao Zhan's hand in mine and gave it a gentle kiss.

'Zhan please I hope you can forgive me. I want to start a new beginning with you. I don't care about the dangers I will put you as long as you are with me I'll keep you safe no matter what.' I said befor kissing his lips lightly. I quickly stood up and went out of my room.

Now that I have accepted this feelings of mine, I have to do everything in my power to protect him no matter what the cost is. I need to keep him and our unborn child safe.

I called my bestfriend who's also my right hand Seungyoon.

'Sip Master Yibo.' I was greeted by his teasing voice. But I ignored it.

'Gather the others and come to the Mansion ASAP.' After that I hung up. I went to my own gym where all my hidden weapons are. I began to fix the things that I will need in case an attack happens.

I went back to my room after two hours and watch as Zhan slept soundly. He looks so peaceful but I don't know how long that will last. Maybe when he wakes up he will hate me more and even shout at my face.

I began to doze off as I kept looking at Zhan's face. I wish when he wakes up he won't be mad at me for all of this. As my eyes were about to close the door burst open to ZhuoCheng who's looking so panic. Fear was clearly written all over his face which made me more nervous.

'What's wrong?'

'Yibo your brother is fighting against trespassers right now. They want Zhan.' After hearing that I became mad. I was about to go out when he stopped me.

'Don't. You have to stay and protect Zhan as I can't protect him.' What he said made me stop. I look at Zhan before finally agreeing. I quickly carried him and went to one of our secret passages towards a secret room.

Inside the room was a bed and some huge cabinets containing weapons. I gently put Zhan on the bed and went to one of the cabinets and gave a revolver to ZhuoCheng.

'Keep it just in case.' After that I went back to close the passage and then stayed beside Zhan.