Evil Parents

•XIAO ZHAN•

After our family play date I introduce the twins to mom who kept pampering them. She gave them toys and other things. It makes me happy that mom and Yibo's parents are getting along so well.

They even arranged for her to live with us permanently and the house will still belong to mom but the one to live there will be Yibo's uncle who promised to look after the house.

'Mom come on the twins need to take there nap now.' I said as I'm watching her teaching YuZhi to walk while YuFei is just playing with her teddy bear.

'Aww can we have a little more time? I still want to play with them.' I can't believe mom would act like a whiny kid. She os pouting right now and folding her arms into her chest.

I look at her wide eyed before bursting into a fit of laughter. This is the second time I saw her act like this. The first time was with dad.

'Aishh fine but after there nap I'm going to play with them again.' She grumpily said before handing YuZhi to me.

'Alright you'll get to play with them later now I'll go and put them to sleep.' After that I carried YuFei as well and headed to the twins room which is next to Yibo and I's room.

After putting both to bed I went to find Yibo when I suddenly received an anonymous message from an unknown person. The message made my blood run cold.

'Transfer 100 million to this bank account or else your darkest secret will be revealed to the whole world. Don't try anything funny or we won't hesitate to ruin you.'

I nearly broke my phone due to anger. I knew who send this message to me and I will never forgive him.

He'll pay once I find him. I'll make sure they both rot in hell together. I found Yibo talking with Wang HaoXuan who arrived earlier along with Song Jiyang.

The two of them are talking seroiusly so I didn't want to interrupt but curiosity got the best of me.

'I found out the location of Zhan's parents. Right now they are currently hiding somewhere outside China.' Wang HaoXuan said.

I'm shock. I can't believe that Yibo is also looking for my parents. With that I went near them.

'Yibo I want you to help me take revenge on my parents.' I said it with seriousness and that made Yibo smile. He nodded at me and gave me a quick kiss.

'Alright Zhan. Now HaoXuan keep an eye for them. I don't want to lose track of there whereabouts.' HaoXuan nodded before he left us alone.

'What did your parents do this time?'

'They asked for 100 million if not my darkest secrets will be revealed to the whole world.' I saw how Yibo's fist clench tightly.

He's mad and I'm mad myself. How could those heartless bastards do this. Do they really feel no sympathy with me.

'Don't worry I promise to help you end this stupid things your parents are doing. I won't let them hurt you. For now let's try and do a bargain with them. Maybe we can lure them out.' Yibo's idea wasn't bad and also by luring them out we can either do it the easy way by capturing them and throwing them at jail or kill on sight.

I'll definitely choose the second one. I don't want those filthy bastards to live even if it's in jail. I want them to die by my hands and no one can stop me. Not even Yibo.

'Alright so what do we need to do?'

'Well you can make a deal with them Zhan. Like we will only give the 100 million if we meet each other.' Yibo suggested and I nodded at that. It was like a surprise attack even though it might seem obvious.

No matter. Even if it's obvoius I don't care as long as I get to kill both of them.

'Stop smiling creepily Zhan. You look like you're planning to rape someone.' Yibo hit my forehead lightly.

'I am about to rape someone. And that someone is you.' With that I tackled Yibo and kiss him hard. I inserted my tongue inside his mouth tasting him. After a while of making out we finally pulled apart.

I was breathing hard when Yibo suddenly carried me and ran for the stairs. When we get to our room he threw me on the bed and started to strip himself slowly.

I got more hot and turned on just by watching him tease me. I stood ul and strip myself as well. Now both of us are naked as Yibo got on top of me.

We began making out again as Yibo explored my whole body making me feel more hotter than ever. I can feel his member brushing against my thigh.

I moaned loudly when Yibo took my throbbing member into his hand as he suck my neck. I arch my back as Yibo began to pump. I was moaning like a slit now and it feels amazing.

Yibo moved his hand faster making me moan more loudly. Soon I screamed as I came on his hand. I was breathing hard when Yibo position himself and without preparing me he shoved his member in me.

I was moaning mess underneath him as he slowly move in and out of me. I wrap my legs around his waist to make him go deeper in me as I scratch his back.

Yibo took my cock in his hand and began pumping to the rhythm of his thrust. Soon we both moaned loudly as I came in his hand and him in me.

That didn't satisfy Yibo just yet as he began to move again.

And that's how our day went on. We didn't stop until we both felt satisfied.