Ambush

•WANG YIBO•

Today was the day of Zhan and I's engagement. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I mean who wouldn't be. I'm also very happy cause now the world will know that Zhan belong to only me and no one else.

I'll make sire of it as well. No one can ever separate Zhan and I. I happily prepared all the things needed. My tuxedo was ready along with the rings that Zhan and I will wear later.

The twins are with Mom and Dad as Brother helped me prepare. Everyone was now rushing as the time was nearing. The event is held at one of our highest hotels in the city. I made sure that the media has only limited access to the event.

The whole building is also guarded heavily by my men. I can't afford to let an enemy slip in and ruin this very important day for Zhan and I.

A knock woke me up from my thoughts. Brother opened the door and Dad came in carrying YuZhi who's now wearing his formal clothes. He looks cute in his clothes.

'How are you doing son?' Dad asked as he handed YuZhi to me.

'Fine but also nervous. What if I ruins this Dad? What if something bad happens?' I know I was probably overreacting but who cares.

This is a very special day for Zhan and I, I don't want anything bad to happen but I feel like something really bad will happen. Or maybe I'm just paranoid much.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

'You'll do great Yibo. And if something does happen then we'll be there to protect you and Zhan.' Dad assured me and I gave him a smile before going to the bathroom to change.

It was nearly time for the event to start. I was now wearing my tuxedo as Brother fixed my hair. Dad sprayed some cologne on before we headed out. The hall was now full of people that Mom and Dad invited.

Some of them are familiar since they are family or distant relatives. Some are not since they are probably just here to discuss business with my parents.

Other people began to greet me as I made my way to the mini stage where Mom is waiting for me. YuFei was with her, she was happily eating some cupcake. Good thing it didn't make a mess on her clothes.

After a while of waiting the music began to play as Zhan made his way towards me. He looks beautiful in his tux. I nearly drooled at the sight of him. Zhan gave me a smile before standing beside me.

I turned and look straight at him before smiling and giving him a  quick kiss. The crown clap and some whistled at us.

'Alright we have all gathered here today to witness the engagement between Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. Today is the day where you will all witness the undying live between this two.' Mom said as everyone became silent.

I turned to Zhan and held his hand. Mom handed me the mic before standing aside.

'Zhan I know I've already propose to you but I'm still going to do it again. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and no one can compare to you. The moment my eyes laid on you I instantly fell in love but idiot me realized it rather a bit late. I'm sorry for the things I did but I promise to make it up to you by loving you till the day I take my last breath.' Zhan had tears on his face as I said those words.

Before I could continue a huge explosion happened. The whole hall was surrounded with smoke. I can't even see clearly. Good thing I'm holding Zhan's hand tightly.

'Yibo what's going on?' Zhan asked as he held my hand tightly.

'Zhan I want you to listen to me okay. We are under attack and I can't fight with you here along with the twins. I what you to fund them and take them to safety.' I said as I held Zhan close to me.

'What about you? I can't leave you Yibo. What if something bad happens to you?' Zhan said and I know he's already crying.

'Shhh Zhan. I promise you nothing bad will happen to me. Now go and find YuZhi and YuFei. Keep them safe and I promise to find you as soon as I finish this.' Zhan nodded before kasing me. I kissed him back.

We both hungrily kissed each other before I reluctantly pulled away. I pushed Zhan towards the direction where I heard Moms voice earlier.

I took out my gun as Brother stood beside me. I trust Yixuan to protect Zhan in the shadows. Once I know that Zhan's out of the hall I quickly maneuvered myself and began to shoot at the enemies.

How did they even manage to enter. I've already made sure to make security as tight as possible.

'Yibo! Dad called and told me Zhan went missing on there way out if the building. The others are already looking for him but they only found a heavily injured and unconscious Yixuan.' Brother said and I felt my whole demeanor collapse.

I shot the enemies like a madman. I showed them no mercy as I killed every last one of them. After I finish the last one we immediately went to where Dad said Zhan was last seen.

The whole place was decorated with bullet holes and some splattered blood on the wall. I quickly snatch a piece of cloth that brother was holding. It was Zhan's handkerchief. It had a bit if blood on it.

Zhan was truly nowhere to be found but it's a good thing a place a tracking device on his clothes it else we wouldn't have located him easily.