YES

•XIAO ZHAN•

After the test I'm now off my hard training. I can finally have a good rest. I still can't believe that I defeated Yibo's best fighters and Yibo himself.

Right now I'm playing with the twins as Yibo is busy along with big brother Kuan. They are working on some unknown case so I'm left here all on my own with the twins company.

'My sweet little angels. You two are so beautiful, I can't wait to see you all grown up.' I said as YuFei giggled at me. Cute. She held my fingers as YuZhi was playing with my now long hair.

I'm still the talk among Yibo's men since last week. I also heard that they called Yibo and I the Deadly Duo. Yibo's fighting soils and mine are more similar since he's the one who taught me but I still had a few tricks and some moves of my own.

They all began to try and challenge me to see how string I truly am. The other day Yibo and I even fought some gangsters who was molesting a highschool girl. And I'd say we male a pretty good hell of a team.

'A-Zhan how have you been?' I gave Shijie a hug and A-Ling a kiss on his cheeks.

'I'm fine Shijie. Although I've been missing Yibo a lot. After that fight he became very busy lately.' I sadly said and Shijie just gave me a pat before she began to play with the twins.

I decided to take a nice bath since Shijie is here to look after the twins. I went to Yibo and I's room and straight to the bathroom. I prepared everything the bubble bath, some nice sweets to eat, music and a book to read.

The tub was filled with Luke warm water and I sigh as I got in. My muscles that have been aching a lot lately finally relaxes. I moan a little before relaxing comepletely.

I didn't even know how long I was in there. All I know is that I wasted a lot of water since when the water I was in got cold I would change it again and again.

When I walk it of the bathroom the floor was full of candles shaped into a huge heart and blue and red rose petals. I smiled as I grab a piece of rose that was laying on the bed. The smell calmed me down.

I quickly dressed then followed the rose petals trails. It lead me outside into the garden that is full of bunnies. Among the bunnies are Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo.

I nearly teared up when I saw Yibo wearing a tuxedo while holding a bouquet of red and nlu roses. He was smiling at me as he stood beside a table filled with foods. The garden was filled with candles since I didn't even notice that it's night time already.

I really did take that long in taking a bath. I stood in front of Yibo as I wipe a few tears from my eyes. I smiled and Yibo handed me the bouquet. I thank him with a quick kiss.

'What's all this hun?' I asked as Yibo ushered me to sit and I did as told. He sat in front of me and then dinner was serve.

'Well it's a surprise and you'll know soon.' I nodded and the night went on with us talking about random things. I was laugijg at Yibo's jokes when a soft and relaxing music played.

Yibo stood up and offered me a hand and I took it. We dance slowly to the music. I hug Yibo hard and began to hum along with the music.

When the music ended I let out a gasped as the trees around us light up and Yibo got on one knee. He held out a small red box infront of me. I covered my mouth as tears began to flow from my eyes.

'Zhan I know that you still don't tryst me truly after what I did to you back then. But head me out. After spending those months with you I realised that I fell inlove with you at first sight I just didn't know how to express it. Every night I regret what I did to you but I'm also thankful since it brought us together.' Yibo stop and took a deep breath. He was clearly nervous as I tried hard to stop myself from sobbing.

'Look I know this is too soon but I want the twins to grow up with us already married. I want you to carry my name not only because of our twins but because we love each other. I want to have a grand wedding with you. I want to see you walking down the isle towards me. Those months I've spend with you in the island made me fall deeper. And I know that there's no turning back. I fall hard for you and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you too much to lose you Zhan. I'd even do anything even sacrifice myself just to make you happy. I always want to see you smiling because it makes me happy. And I promise that I will keep that smile on your face. You are now my life and if you leave I'd die for sure. So Zhan will you marry me?' I can see the sweat slowly going down from Yibo's forehead as his hands began to shake.

I finally let out my sobs. I cried as I watch Yibo who's still kneeling infront of me. Without saying anything else I nodded my head and Yibo's face lighted up. He looks so happy.

'You really said yes?' Yibo asked. I only gave him a nod which I know didn't satisfy him much. I calmed myself down. Swallowing the lump in my throat I look straight at Yibo's searching eyes.

With a smile and a face full of tears I said....

'YES.'