Amnesia

•XIAO ZHAN•

After getting discharge I finally can breath the fresh air. The rooms in the hospital are too crappy and I want to have fresh air but they don't allow open windows or even going to the garden which is weird since the other patients are allowed while I'm not.

It's still hard to believe that I have a husband and twins. But the proof of Yibo being my husband is on my ring finger while the proof of me having twins is on my stomach. The scar was still visible and when I trace it I suddenly get a slight glimpse if two cute twins.

Even though I haven't seen them yet. For Yibo and I it's going okay I guess. He always stays by my side and always feeds me. He sometimes tells me stories about  the twins.

'Zhan are you ready?' Yibo asked as he stood beside me. We are now standing right in front of his sports car. I mean who does that, fetching someone from the hospital with a sports car. It was getting a lot of attention as well since it's the only sports around the area.

'Yes.... I guess.' I answered him honestly. I still can't believe all this so I'm a bit wary around others especially Yibo's friends. I was pretty much clinging to Yibo the first time I met them.

'Come on the twins are excited to see their Mom again. And your friends are too.' Yibo took my hands and opened the door for me.

'Thanks.' I said as I got in. I even blush hard when Yibo's face came close to me while he was putting my sitbelt on. Yibo got in as well and we are speeding off in a blink of an eye. He was driving fast which scared me a little and he probably noticed it since he slowed down a little.

'Sorry for scaring you Zhan, I'm just excited to get back home. The twins had been missing you a lot you know. YuZhi had become pretty cranky while YuFei wouldn't even drink her milk properly.' Yibo said as he took my left hand and gently rub circles on it.

'YuZhi? YuFei?' I asked with a questioning look.

'The twins name. I was the one who named them both. Also Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo misses you a lot too.'

'And who are Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo?'

'They are your two pet rabbits that you named after us. Zhan Zhan is black while Bo Bo is white. The two always followed you around you know. And they ate the reason I found you quickly when you were about to give birth to the twins.' That made me puzzled.

'How?' I asked as I tighten my hold on his hand.

'Well I was planning on surprising you when I couldn't find you in our room. So I went outside and saw rabbit poop and followed it all the way to the garden and that time you were already screaming since you are about to give birth.' I was holding my laughter when he told me that.

'Really?Rabbit Poop?' I laugh hard after saying that.

'I'm not kidding there Zhan. I really followed rabbit poop.' Yibo said before laughing along with me.

'Oh my ghad that must have been a pretty funny sight to see.' I said after trying to catch my breath. After a agile of us telling jokes and laughing our added off we finally arrived at a huge mansion.

My mouth instantly drop at what I saw. The mansion was huge and bodyguards are all over the place just like in the hospital back then.  The huge gate began to close after Yibo drives in.

The whole front yard was huge and the garden that came along with it is so beautiful. At the side was a forest and in the middle stood the huge mansion where Yibo's friends are waiting.

The two standing in the middle must be Yibo's parents and the two babies must be my son and daughter.

After Yibo parked the car he got out and opened the door to my side. Holding out a hand I took it gently and got down. Yibo's parents immediately came and hugged me right after giving the twins to Yibo.

'We are so glad that you're back A-Zhan.' Yibo's Mom I presume hugged me tight. I was already out of breath when she let go of me.

'Love, stop scaring him.' Yibo's Dad pulled Yibo's Mom away from me. I was breathing a little rag since she hugged me real tight.

'Mom I think you should not be close to Zhan for a while. Remember what we've talked about earlier?' Yibo said to his Mom.

Yibo's Mom nodded sadly before getting one of the twins and going inside the mansion. After Yibo's friends gave me warm hugs and welcomes we all went inside as well.

My mouth nearly fell at what I saw. The inside was more beautiful than the outside. The design was a mix of traditional and modern style. The color was also very pleasing. Blue and white really makes the house look good with some gold designs to it.

Yibo led me to his room where I was gaping again. His room was so huge. A King sized bed was in the middle of the room, a huge TV, a walk in closet and the bathroom was so cool. There was even a Jacuzzi, and a shower at the side.

And a veranda where you can see half of the backyard and half of the fronyard. It was vwry beautiful. I also notice two rabbits following me. One black with red eyes while the other is white with normal black eyes.

'Those two are Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo, they love to follow you around you know.' Yibo said as he hugged me tight. Even though I lost my memories I still feel a deep connection with Yibo. I always feel my heart beating fast whenever he's so close to me.

I just wish this amnesia of mine would go away. I want to remember the things that I did with Yibo and the twins.