Forgiven 1

WANG ZHUOCHENG

The first thing I saw when I woke up was the white ceiling. I look around and I kept hearing voices and a sobbing one at my right.

'A-Cheng.' I heard someone whisper and I look at my right to see Kuan crying while looking at me.

Watching him sobbing infront of me made me remember the scene that happened to me before I black out. My heart began to clench in pain when I remembered that I almost left this world and Kuan just because of that accident.

I began crying as well. Even though it's hard since I feel like I have something stuck on my throat I still cried. I kept trying to say his name but my throat is dry and it hurts.

I kept hearing Kuan mumble the words "Finally you're awake" while sobbing hard and hugging me tight. I cried harder as well which made my throat hurt more. The doctors began to panic as they came near me.

'Please don't make him cry more Sir. The patient had just woken up and his throat is still not healed.' One doctor said as he pulled Kuan away from me.

I tried to reach him but I began to feel dizzy. Then I felt like puking. I didn't even get to seat up when I started puking whatever content is still in my stomach along with a lot of blood.

Kuan began panicking and he kept calling my name as the doctors panic as well. Not long after I was immediately rush to the OR. That was the last thing I saw before passing out.

XIAO ZHAN

Yibo and I quickly rush to the hospital after getting a call from HaoXuan. ZhuoCheng's conditioned suddenly worsened and the doctors are now doing everything they can to save him.

HaoXuan told us that he vomited a mouthful of blood and the cause was poison which was found in his system. Turns out that Chang Yun has been adding poison to my bestfriend's food.

That bitch better be dead or I'll kill him in the most brutal way even if I'm 5 months pregnant, I don't care.

'Zhan! Hon please take it easy on my hand. It's about to break due to your hold.' Yibo said and that's when I notice the way I was gripping Yibo's hand.

'Sorry hon. I'm just angry and I want to murder someone.' I made sure to not hurt Yibo anymore. I'll just vent all my anger on either Brother Kuan or that bitch Chang Yun.

Once we got to the OR I quickly saw Brother Kuan pacing around while a nurse was assisting him since I really did give him a beating.

'How is he brother?' Yibo decided to pull me behind him as he asked his brother since he knows I might hurt him again.

'Still no doctor coming out so I don't know what's the update on A-Cheng's condition.'

'Brother Kuan asnwer me truthfully okay.' Brother Kuan nodded his head as Yibo finally let my hand go.

'Is that bitch Chang Yun still alive?'

'He's still alive and HaoXuan is keeping a close eye on him.' I nodded and smiled at him.

'Yibo tell him about what you've found out about.' I said to Yibo before taking a seat since standing is very tiring with this growing stomach of mine.

'Brother the one responsible for all the trouble Chang Yun has caused is Liang Xuan. The girl who's been crazy over you since high school. She wanted to ruin your relationship with ZhuoCheng so she used Chang Yun but it was also planned by Chang Yun. He was planning to steal you from ZhuoCheng and once he succeeded he'll try to make you believe that he is being targeted by Liang Xuan. It was suppose to be a perfect plan but you found out about it which is a good thing.' Yibo explained and I can see veins popping on Brother Kuan's face.

He was angry and I can tell just by looking at his now white knuckles. Before I could say another thing the doctor rush out of the OR. I quickly stood up and began asking the doctor.

'Doc how is he? Is he okay?'

'He's fine now. We've removed the remaining poison in his system so he's safe now. We'll be transfering him back to his room but we'll have to closely monitor him.' I nodded and drag the two back to ZhuoCheng's room.

A few minutes later an unconscious ZhuoCheng was brought in. A nurse stood near the door to keep a close eye on things.

I took a seat beside ZhuoCheng's bed and took hold of his hand. Seeing my bestfriend looking so pale on a hospital bed made me burst in tears. The years I've spent with ZhuoCheng back then when we didn't know Yibo and Kuan, it all came back to me.

The time that ZhuoCheng fell ill and was hospitalized I had to work hard to earn enough money to pay the bills. It was a very rough time for me. I was afraid that time, I thought I was gonna lose the only person who cares about me deeply.

I cried hard while caressing ZhuoCheng's pale face. Before I could speak to him Yibo pulled me into his chest and that's where I cried harder. I didn't even get to say anything before I passed out.

One Night Stand Equals A Baby [🔒]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें