Extras 1

Yibo And Zhan's Honeymoon

•XIAO ZHAN•

Yibo and I headed to Maldives for our honeymoon. And I am loving it. The place was amazing especially the view from Yibo's villa.

Our first night was spent on sleeping since I was dead tired so Yibo and I decided to do it tonight. That is if I'm in the mood. Since I'm pregnant Yibo doesn't allow me to go outside of the villa.

And I'm okay with it since the villa is so huge. There is a large pool and a private beach for ourselves. There is also a hotspring where I can relax and the villa has a rooftop too. The garden was also beautiful.

The place was a paradise and if I didn't haveto think about anything else I would love to stay here forever.

'Hon why are you outside? You're not even wearing your proper clothes!' Yibo said as he scolded me for not listening to him earlier.

'Aishh. Stop it. I'm fine, don't worry too much or else you'll grow old fast. And I don't want to be married to a guy who's the same age as me but looks a lot older.' I screamed after that when Yibo lifted me bridal style.

'Oh yeah then let's see how this old guy pleases you till you beg for me to stop.'

'Yo beast I'm pregnant and you still want to do it hard.' I tried to push him away once he puts me on the bed but he already took hold of my hands.

'After this I'll bever let you come near me. Even after I gve birth I won't let you come near me again. Ahhh... you beast.' I didn't even notice that all my clothes are now gone.

'Shhhh just enjoy this Zhan.' With that Yibo began to ravish my body. He really is a beast. Even pregnant he won't show mercy.

'Ahh....Yibo.' I moaned when Yibo started to pump me. It didn't take long for Yibo to snap with me moaning a lot. He turned me around making me face the wall on all fours and he took me without warning making me scream in pain and pleasure.

This beast couldn't even fuck me gently. He kept hitting my prostate making me moan like a slut.

'Ohhhhh Yibo slow down... Ahhhh you fucking beast mercy....' I screamed loudly. Yibo kept going in and out of me at a fast pace while pumping me timing it with his every thrust.

He would sometimes tease me by going all the way out with only the tip in then suddenly shoving back in with full speed. If I wasn't pregnant I would've punished him already.

He kept hitting my sweet spot until we both came at the same time. He didn't stop on one round though. Nope he took me a few more times before finally feeling satiated.

I collapse on the bed filled with my own cum and fell unconscious within seconds.

......

The next day I woke up with an aching waist and ass. I couldn't stand up properly so I decided to stay in bed and try to ignore Yibo for the rest of the day. I'm mad at him and I won't easily forgive him.

I'll surely punish him once this baby of mine comes out. And I will never get pregnant again. It's hard giving birth when your a guy. And the weird cravings and mood swings are killing me.

'Hon here's breakfast.' I heard Yibo say as he gently put the tray full of food on my lap. I ignored him and ate all the food before going back to sleep.

I woke up around noon and the food was already placed on a table beside me. Yibo was nowhere to be found. It's a good thing too since I'm still unable to move much and still mad at him.

I ate all the food and tried to stand up. My legs are wobbly but at least I can stand again. I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath to at least ease the pain on my back and waist.

The warm water made me relax and feel very sleepy so I didn't notice falling asleep. I only woke up later on shivering from the cold. I quickly drained the tub and showered quick before going out and changing to more comfortable clothes.

Yibo was still nowhere to be found so I decided to go outside to the garden. It was almost sunset so the sky was a beautiful orange pink.

The view was beautiful so I decided to take photos since I brought a polaroid with me. As I was taking a lot of beautiful pictures I caught something that made my heart skip a bit a few times.

Yibo was at the rooftop and behind him was a banner with the words "Zhan my love I'm sorry" and a lot of balloons are floating behind him as well.

I was gaping at the sight. Then one of his men began escorting me to head to the rooftop. I slowly went up to the rooftop and once I got there I was engulf in a not too tight hug.

'Hon please stop ignoring me. I didn't mean to be a beast in bed it's just that I can't get enough of you. Once or twice is not enough for me.' Yibo said as he hug me.

I would've forgiven him already if he didn't add those words. Such a beast he is. I'm really gonna punish him once my little one comes out of me. But for now I guess I'll just forgive him.

Especially since he prepared a candlelight dinner right here on the roof top. There are also a lot of fairy lights and at the other side of the roof top there is a huge mattress and a tent above it with lots of pillows.

Besides the mattress there is a projector so I'm guessing after dinner we are going to watch a movie right here on the roof top.