Family Time

•WANG YIBO•

We're now back at the mansion and Zhan's mom is happily talking with my parents while zhan and I went ahead to fetch the twins.

Xuan Lu and Yu Chen took the twins and Pei to the amusement park so we're on our way there now. After 30 minutes of driving we arrived at the said amusement park. Good thing it wasn't crowded.

I held Zhan's hand in mine and maneuvered through the people until we spotted Xuan Lu watching the twins play with Pei Xin.

'Lu jie.' Zhan called her and she ran to us giving Zhan a hug.

'Glad you two are here now go spend some quality time with the twins. They have been spending a lot of time with Kuan since he kept stealing YuFei.' I laugh as Xuan Lu grumpily said that.

'Okay we'll spend our time with our babies now go and take care of your baby.'

'Who?' I nearly laugh when I thought of Yu Chen's reaction. Whenever Xuan Lu calls him baby his face would go red and I mean really red and sometimes he would end up fainting.

'Who else but your little Pei and Yu Chen.' After saying that I pulled Zhan to where the twins are playing.

YuFei was happily clutching a ball while Pei was being pushed by YuZhi who kept throwing balls at him.

'Alright little Pei it's time for the twins to spend some quality time with mommy and daddy so go to your mom and spend time with them as well.' Zhan said gently before kissing Pei's forehead.

Peo ran to Xuan Lu and gave us a wave before we are on our way to look around. The place was filed with game stalls and food stalls as well.

I played some to win a pair of stuff toys for the twins. YuFei gets the pink bunny while YuZhi gets the blue one. I even got Zhan two bunnies that look a lot like Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo.

We rode some rides that are for kids only and Zhan got embarrass because of it. After the amusement park we went to the mall to shop for a few clothes and toys for the twins.

Zhan took YuFei with him adn they went to the girls section while YuZhi and I went to the boys section. There are a lot of clothes and I made sure to try everything on YuZhi. A young lady was assisting me and I could see the way she tried to flirt with me.

But I wouldn't want to flirt with someone who's face almost looks like a clown. She even purposely lowered her clothes to show her push up breast to me.

I ignored her as I fit a shoe on YuZhi.

'Handsome this will look good on that cute baby. By the way are you single?' She asked me.

'I have a baby with me so what do you think?' I snap at her.

'Well I think it's just your nephew. And a guy that's so handsome and young like you can't be married and I don't even see a ring.' She sassily said and I look at my ring finger and cursed.

I totally forgot my engagement ring in the bathroom back at my room. Aishh this bitch is so annoying.

I ignored her and carried YuZhi. I began to walk away but she kept following me until I spotted Zhan with YuFei. YuFei was wearing a cute dress and Zhan was taking pictures of her.

'Hun how many pictures have you taken already?' I asked Zhan as I got near him. Giving his cheeks a quick kiss the girl that kept following me now had her mouth open.

She was looking at us with a shock expression.

'No way are you married to that fag. Such handsome man! You! How could you seduce someone like him and make him love you. It's disgusting!' She angrily yelled at Zhan. If I wasn't carrying YuZhi I would've slapped her already.

How dare she call my Zhan a fag and even accuse him. As I'm about to say something I heard a loud slapping sound and a thud. Looking at the floor the girl was now laying there while holding her cheeks.

Zhan was angrily looking at her.

'Who are you to say such things? Your just a sales lady but you also look like a fucking prostitute with that clothes of yours. I can't believe this mall can allow such a thing to work here.' Zhan kneeled beside her and whispered something before smiling menacingly.

He suddenly grabbed her hair then drag her in the middle of the store then he yelled for the manager. Not long after the manager and the owner of the mall came rushing towards us.

'Good morning sir. What seems to be the problem here?' The manager kindly asked.

'Well you see this sales lady of yours tried to flirt with my husband and even accused me of seducing him. She yelled and called me a fag. Wait... Let me asked you owner of this shop. How can you approved of letting prostitutes work here? Look at her type of clothes! Is it appropriate for a sales lady to look like a fucking slut?' Zhan snap at both the manager and owner who gulp with fear in their eyes.

I admit Zhan is really scary and hot as hell when he's fuming mad. I'm getting turned on just by watching this.

After an hour of talking and discussing things the girl was fired without even getting her monthly pay. I even made sure that she doesn't get a decent job after what she did and said to my Zhan.

After that we went home and Zhan is still fuming mad. Good thing the twins worked their charm and cuteness on him.