Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo

WANG YIBO

I blushed hard as Xiao Zhan caught me staring at him. I flinch a little bit as Zhan pinch my ear making me blush more.

'What are their names Yibo?' I couldn't look at him so I
decided to look at the bunnies instead.

'They don't have a name yet.'

'Oh then I'll call the black one Zhan Zhan while the white one Bo Bo.' That made me shock and blush furiously. Zhan wanted to name the bunnies after us.

'Do you like it Yibo?' I snapped out of my daze as Zhan asked me. I look at him only to see him blushing hard and it made me chuckle. I quickly kiss the tip of his nose before answering him.

'It's okay with me and besides I think they like it as well.' I look at the bunnies just in time to see Zhan Zhan went on top of Bo Bo. This made me blush again.

'Why the hell are you two looking like tomatoes?' I turned as I saw Yixuan along with my other friends walking towards Zhan and I. Brother and ZhuoCheng are closely following behind.

'Yibo come on introduce us to your cute lover.' Seungyoun said before throwing his arms over my shoulder.

I sighed before I asked them to line up. I stood up before walking over to Yixuan.

'Zhan these idiots are my friends. Zhou Yixuan, Cho Seung-Youn, Kim Sung-Joo, Li Wenhan, Cao Yu Chen, Song Jiyang, Li Bowen, Wang Yi Zhou, Zhu Zan Jin, Ji Li, Yu Bin, Wang HaoXuan and lastly is Xuan Lu.' I jntroduced all my friends to Zhan who gave them all cute smiles, 'hellos' and waves.

'Hi Xiao Zhan I'm Xuan Lu but you can just call me Shijie.' Xuan Lu said as she hugged Zhan who happily began to talk to her. I along with my friends moved a far before we been to talk.

'Yibo those men are after him right? He's the one they want?' I nodded at Yu Bin.

'Well that explains why. He's cute and to top it off he's more beautiful than a woman. Who wouldn't want to go after him.' That statement made me glare at Seung-Youn who immediately zip his mouth.

'Idiot.' The others all muttered at the same time. I wanted to laugh at it but what he said made me a bit irritated at him.

Never mind let's just talk later. Just stick to the plan and keep on look out.' They all nodded before Yixuan took Xuan Lu and they all went away leaving me in peace with Zhan.

'Your friend Xuan Lu jie is really funny and I like her a lot.' Zhan smiled as he rubbed his belly. Zhan Zhan snuggled close to him as Bo Bo tried to snuggle as well Zhan Zhan suddenly kick him again.

'Zhan Zhan stop hitting Bo Bo.' I laugh hard as Zhan scolded the cute black bunny who didn't even look at him.

We stayed there until it was lunch time. The only trouble I had as we went back inside was how Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo kept following us. After the fifth try of making them stay in the garden I give up as Zhan carried them along with us inside.

The others are already having lunch when we got in the dining room. Xuan Lu immediately stood up and pulled Zhan to sit beside her. I followed and sat beside Zhan as the two of them began to talk.

We ate while talking, laughing and joking around. Zhan has been talking with Xuan Lu till lunch ended. I guided Zhan back my room since he already feels tired.

'Why am I sleeping in your room?' He asked as he rub his eyes cutely.

'Well it's easier for me to look after you.' That made him blush cutely.

'You're cute Zhan.' I laugh as he blushed more. He tried to hit me but I caught his hands and gently place a kiss on both of them.

Once we got to my room I quickly put him in bed. After a while he fell asleep while hugging Zhan Zhan. Yep the two bunnies are now in my room and is sleeping beside my Zhan.

I stood up after giving Zhan a quick kiss on his cheek and forehead then went to my brother's office. I found him talking with ZhuoCheng.

'Yibo how's Xiao Zhan doing?' I took a sit before answering brother.

'He's fine just tired so he's sleeping right now.' Brother nodded before we got serious.

'Yibo I think it's best if you and Zhan go to some place far more secluded and away from our enemies prying eyes.'

'Yes I agree with HaiKuan, Yibo. Xiao Zhan won't be safe here if the enemy knows where he is. It's best for him to disappear for a while.' I agreed with what they said but where would I take Zhan to.

Wait I know a place where Zhan can truly be safe.

'Brother I want to go to Wang Island with Zhan.' Brother smiled as I suggested my personal island.

'That's a great hiding place Yibo. So when will you and Xiao Zhan be leaving?'

'Tomorrow.' With that I left them and went back to my room to pack some of my clothes and Zhan's new clothes as well. We will be staying in the island for a while so better bring a lot of clothes. I even asked one of the maids to prepare a cage for Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo since I know Zhan would be glad with having them around.